NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] The Sculptor

Added petryfying powder!
renamed the debuff.
Would the Familiar statue change when you change armour? If not, that would be amazin'.

Isn't it IS? For Islamic State or something? I don't know. I think it is, but people just started calling it isis because... reasons.
it will only change if you break it and place it again.

Ha, I like it. Make it possible to make medusa bullets and flasks using petrification powder, and maybe raise the price to 1 sver if you do that.

Full support.

I thought the wand of animation would have a different minion. What I thought was that it should make a minion based off of the statue you cast it nearest. For example having an armor statue creating a melee minion with a fighter ai.

The best part is what happens with an animated angel statue...it has its own AI which makes it do nothing but take up space. Anyway that is just my take on it, go ahead and disregard what I said.

Really interesting idea, I would love to see this in terraria. One thing he could as an accsesory after some point is an Aegis shield which was Athenas shield that had the head of medusa on it to turn her enemies to stone, or just a plain ol medusa head.

Will the Familiar Statues update every time a player changes armor? 'Cause I think it would be cool to have a statue of me wearing Copper Armor, then another one of me wearing Demonite Armor etc. for nostalgic purposes.

Back
Top Bottom