Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Most of it is not my sprite work. I did several of the item and environment sprites though. I am by no means a graphic artist so that is why I sculpted all my concept art. I think Snickerbobble, Milt and Vikri did a fantastic job translating my work.

That's funny you mention chocolate and chili peppers. I had thought of a rare spawn (like pinky and tim) enemy that's based around that. I think I named it Xocoatil. Hybrids like that would hypothetically spawn on the borders where the Confection and Sensation touch.
We could theme a Terra sword around that. Aztec style.

are you going to make an alternative to the wall of flesh like zoomo did? maybe the wall of burrito?

Maybe. There's been something on paper around since I began writing the narrative script and balancing for this biome. That was a couple months ago.

Maybe. There's been something on paper around since I began writing the narrative script and balancing for this biome. That was a couple months ago.
I can see us all in a sever with pre skeletron stuff, fighting the wof and/or its alt (if made).
ITs going down for reallll.

I love it but I have one criticism: so much pepper
I expected it to have a bigger variety in spices, but it's mostly pepper.. and all the plants except the herb are pepper too
I give it 9/10 because of that, it's still a unique and original idea for a confection alt though

I love it but I have one criticism: so much pepper
I expected it to have a bigger variety in spices, but it's mostly pepper.. and all the plants except the herb are pepper too
I give it 9/10 because of that, it's still a unique and original idea for a confection alt though

I'm very glad you like it. Like I mentioned a couple times I have several more concepts that broaden the range of spices. I wanted to focus on streamlining it and match the number of enemies Corruption and Crimson have first though before possibly expanding into other biomes.

It seems like there's enough interest in more so I may end up at least making a couple more concept models.

Back
Top Bottom