Grows from Sensation black grass.
Produces Indigo Dye
6bTbOvF.png

sF1pvSF.png

Scorched Sagebrush
Grows from Flakestone blocks.
Produces Khaki Dye
yo2s285.png
I would recommend calling those: Indigo Saffron, and Khaki Sagebrush. It goes with the pattern.

I support! :)

But any, after defeating the Unsoothed, I would probably be a seasoned veteran!
anybody? no?

This, sir, is awesome, you sir have an awesome idea here.

Thank you!

I would recommend calling those: Indigo Saffron, and Khaki Sagebrush. It goes with the pattern.

I support! :)

But any, after defeating the Unsoothed, I would probably be a seasoned veteran!
anybody? no?

You know, I'm actually fine with that. It frees up some heat terminology too! :happy:

Thanks!

So I believe 1.3 brought some new things to several biomes. Hmmmm.

Looks nice, however I think it'd be nicer to have:

Corruption vs. Hallow
Crimson vs. Cyber
Contagion vs. Confection

Plus I'd choose name beginning on letter "C like everything except Hallow.

Looks nice, however I think it'd be nicer to have:

Corruption vs. Hallow
Crimson vs. Cyber
Contagion vs. Confection

Plus I'd choose name beginning on letter "C like everything except Hallow.

Tobbvlad's Contagion already has its own counterpart, The Covert, which he personally developed.

Snickerbobble was already planning to create a nemesis to the Confection, I suggested the themes and planned everything out.

I had originally considered The Capsaisin, a play on words, but it didn't feel quite right when spoken and didn't convey every element very effectively. I feel that Sensation is a much more appropriate name. Spices cause such a wide array of sensations, after all. Besides, I think we have plenty of names that start with C.

Tobbvlad's Contagion already has its own counterpart, The Covert, which he personally developed.

Snickerbobble was already planning to create a nemesis to the Confection, I suggested the themes and planned everything out.

I had originally considered The Capsaisin, a play on words, but it didn't feel quite right when spoken and didn't convey every element very effectively. I feel that Sensation is a much more appropriate name. Spices cause such a wide array of sensations, after all. Besides, I think we have plenty of names that start with C.

I know he did Covert but it will more fit IMO as snow biome alternative. But well, that's all just my opinion :p

I have an idea for the Biome Chest's pallete

Yellow with black accents and the lock being a Bell Pepper shape,

I[d sprite it myself, but I tried and well, however bad you are at spriting, I'm worse

Hmm. Maybe if this generates instead of Corruption or Crimson, maybe no doubt, it generates Confection in hardmode. Like maybe Hallow for Corruption and Cyber for Crimson. Y'know?

Hmm. Maybe if this generates instead of Corruption or Crimson, maybe no doubt, it generates Confection in hardmode. Like maybe Hallow for Corruption and Cyber for Crimson. Y'know?
The idea is:

Corruption vs. Hallow
Crimson vs. Cyber
Sensation vs. Confection
Contagion vs Covert

So, yes, it would work like that.

The idea is:

Corruption vs. Hallow
Crimson vs. Cyber
Sensation vs. Confection
Contagion vs Covert

So, yes, it would work like that.
I know. You probably knew this, but I was thinking that if you got, say, Crimson, you'll no matter what end up with Cyber. I feel dumb now, but yes. :dryadconfused:

Back
Top Bottom