Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

I know. You probably knew this, but I was thinking that if you got, say, Crimson, you'll no matter what end up with Cyber. I feel dumb now, but yes. :dryadconfused:

I think that the Hallow and the Cyber should have a ramdom chance of spawning with the Corruption and the Crimson so the general scheme is:

Hallow - Corruption
Hallow - Crimson
Cyber - Corruption
Cyber - Crimson
Confection - Sensation

Of course that all depends on if the devs are keen on incorporating any of these new biomes

I think that the Hallow and the Cyber should have a ramdom chance of spawning with the Corruption and the Crimson so the general scheme is:

Hallow - Corruption
Hallow - Crimson
Cyber - Corruption
Cyber - Crimson
Confection - Sensation

Of course that all depends on if the devs are keen on incorporating any of these new biomes
Yea.

I have had too many things impress me in this forum within the last three hours. STOP IMPRESSING ME.

In all seriousness, I really like this. I'm personally a bit of a fan of spice (and I have a character who is literally a spice fanatic o.o), and this counters the Confection SO PERFECTLY. I could not think of a better counter if I TRIED.

If this gets added, I shall be consumed in the inferno of spice. Happily.

Oh, no kidding? Here you go;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortar_and_pestle

They're vital to a lot of old medical practices and cuisines to this day and ideal for extracting the essence and flavor out of spices.

Thanks, i saw a few of these on tv but never heard them say what it is.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438864732,1438864254][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, y'know, this is actually a quite clever alternative...

Most people would think Healthy Food, but that would mean good, not evil.

Then maybe they would think candy or junk food... But thats the confection... ANd besides, like the Hallow it equals Happiness. (Unicorns buttjabbing you is not NICE. You are HAPPY there, but the Hallow definitely is not good.)

But SPICE... The perfect evil burst of food... I love the concept.

Full support, and Guacamelee's desierto caliente soundtrack fits with it nicely!

Hallow - Corruption
Hallow - Crimson
Cyber - Corruption
Cyber - Crimson
Confection - Sensation

I'd love to see it end up like that with it's configuration.

Hmm, a spice themed Corruption/Crimson? I wouldn't get stuck 'cause I can handle a lot of spice. Btw I LOVE the idea of the Guacamelee soundtrack as the surface, the underground startled me though :p

I love this all flavor biome deal. It's original, it's new and it makes every Terraria experience different. I had some trouble finding this, as there was no link in the Confection. It's all worked out, I found it. @Redigit please!

One more thing. I don't see a support banner code. I would like to add it to my signature so others can check it out.

I have had too many things impress me in this forum within the last three hours. STOP IMPRESSING ME.

In all seriousness, I really like this. I'm personally a bit of a fan of spice (and I have a character who is literally a spice fanatic o.o), and this counters the Confection SO PERFECTLY. I could not think of a better counter if I TRIED.

If this gets added, I shall be consumed in the inferno of spice. Happily.

Highly appreciate it! Thank you.

Thanks, i saw a few of these on tv but never heard them say what it is.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438864732,1438864254][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, y'know, this is actually a quite clever alternative...

Most people would think Healthy Food, but that would mean good, not evil.

Then maybe they would think candy or junk food... But thats the confection... ANd besides, like the Hallow it equals Happiness. (Unicorns buttjabbing you is not NICE. You are HAPPY there, but the Hallow definitely is not good.)

But SPICE... The perfect evil burst of food... I love the concept.

It's all about that mix of flavor and pain with spices, especially if they're weaponized! Glad you love the concept!

I love this all flavor biome deal. It's original, it's new and it makes every Terraria experience different. I had some trouble finding this, as there was no link in the Confection. It's all worked out, I found it. @Redigit please!

One more thing. I don't see a support banner code. I would like to add it to my signature so others can check it out.

There should be a link to it right at the start of the Confection post.

Hmm. There were plans for a more official looking banner but that hasn't amounted to anything yet. Anyway, If would like to support it, which I would certainly appreciate, you could use what I have.
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-sensation-inferno-of-flavor-anti-confection.16574/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/igw1PpE.png[/IMG]

Maybe we need a new alternate hallow for the crimson. This can be the other corruption alternative. Not that we need a 3rd corruption. Im not against the idea of the sensation, but i don't think we can handle so many outcomes for world generation.

Maybe we need a new alternate hallow for the crimson. This can be the other corruption alternative. Not that we need a 3rd corruption. Im not against the idea of the sensation, but i don't think we can handle so many outcomes for world generation.
Terraria is unique in that every play through is different. This just adds more to the difference, in that you have a chance for corrupt/crim/hallow OR sens/confect.

At first i thought, "i don't really think we need a 3rd corruption" but someone replied to that saying how it could be an entirely different world from corruption and crimson and hallow. So then, i realized that this theme could follow an entirely different storyline from the ancient spirits of light and darkness.

Highly appreciate it! Thank you.

It's all about that mix of flavor and pain with spices, especially if they're weaponized! Glad you love the concept!

There should be a link to it right at the start of the Confection post.

Hmm. There were plans for a more official looking banner but that hasn't amounted to anything yet. Anyway, If would like to support it, which I would certainly appreciate, you could use what I have.
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-sensation-inferno-of-flavor-anti-confection.16574/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/igw1PpE.png[/IMG]
I see the code here, but I didn't see the one at the start of the Confection post.

very good like the idea you should add the Ghost pepper or Carolina reaper (pepper)s
+1 support.

Pepper Reapers under 'Hardmode Enemies' are inspired by carolina reapers, actually.

It's a perfect confection counter. The atrophic potion is a bit confusing, though.

Basically, the potion causes your critical damage to cause heavy dot damage as well. Within reason though, that's why there's a cap.

The amazing thing about the confection and sensation is that sweet and spicy foods can easily be related to the Hallow and Corruption.

The Hallow is good, but you can get too much of it.
The Corruption is hard to bare, but almost anyone would try to drown it out with Hallow.

Nonetheless, these two have my full support! Even more than the Cyber!

Back
Top Bottom