• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

[Sprites] The Spray Tan Can

ZemmySix

Retinazer
Hello! Today I have a suggestion for terraria that allows you to change your skin colour!

The Spray Tan Can:
Untitled.png

This is an item sold by the stylist for a reasonable 5 gold.
Right clicking on it will bring up an interface, specifically this interface:
interface.hair.png

And will allow you to move the sliders to adjust your skin colour.

Well, that's all for now. Criticism and ideas would be appreciated! Bye!

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
Yeah, I don't see a reason to not get this. It really allows you to change up your character. So basically what I am saying is 100% support 10/10

Fredbear

Official Terrarian
I had a similar suggestion, but support! I accidentaly made my players skin color blue so this would be helpful in the future!

Top Bottom