Squid's Underwater Cave of Art (Large pictures)

Hello everyone, I've only returned for a bit from my busy life. School has been taking up a good portion of my life, in which unfortionately, I havent had much time to do.

Requests are still available, I've lowered the amount I'll do to 3. Average completion date will most likely be 3-4 days if you're all okay with that.

And to finish off this quick update, here's a art dump. Have been trying out new things, and getting better with drawing torsos and such. I still have a long way to go, but its a start.

Expressions_zps2397e3ab.png

expressions practice.

FaeWIP_zps96e94788.png

Not really sure what I was going for here. One of more more bigger works on bodies an such, kinda likig the way the sketch looks.

Alshadething_zps524aad8b.png

Another completely experimental, more so towards shading.

ChristmasTheo_zps3265dc95.png

OC of mine, friend wanted to see him drawn for the Holidays.

MedicIcon_zps38006c96.png

The canon Medic, my new Icon. I need to finish shading it in first however.

TheoWinterIcon_zps4af617a1.png

Also I finished what I posted a while ago up there, and started my "OC in Winter" line for December. The following are a few more examples.

Emmawinter_zps06fd2ad4.png

JaneWinter_zps57fbcfba.png

And finally a character I drew a while ago:

Taylorstaringatscreenthing_zpsac90435a.png

So, I do doubt anyone cares, but I'm officially back in business. I got a new computer today, that I can finally draw on and I'm ready to do more drawings.

yee

So, I do doubt anyone cares, but I'm officially back in business. I got a new computer today, that I can finally draw on and I'm ready to do more drawings.

yee
Ayyy! glad to see you're back~

Is it possible for me to request again, even though I got one already?
It's been some time since the one request you drew for me featuring my OC Raiden, and I'd love to see how much you've improved since then owo
IF it's possible for me to request once more, I'd love to request Raiden once more, just to see the progress~~
Raiden redesign.png PxQwakA 2.png 78 - Raiden's new design.png

again -- welcome back~

Okay so I'll admit I haven't been really doing art lately since I've been doing nothing but playing Terraria 12 hours a day (I'm finally out of school I swear-), but here are some two WIPs that I've been working on.

WIP%202.png

My DND character, Gus. He's a mushroom humanoid that specializes in poison magic. He's a pretty fun guy.

WIP%201.png

Something involving Terraria. I'll show you guys the finished version later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i promise i'll get to the request soon Sz, I haven't played Terraria in about 7 months so I need to catch up on my game time.

Between playing Terraria non stop with my boyfriend, finally getting to see my boyfriend for a week, drawing like crazy, and all that good stuff, I've been lacking updating this thread. My fault. Sz, I promise I will get to your request, but procrastination has gotten the better of me- however your request is #1 on my priority right now for my request list.

Another thing, I now have a Picarto Channel and a Facebook Page. While I'm not forcing anyone to like/follow, the support would be lovely. It's also an easier way to see my updates xD

Anyways, update time.

Remember this drawing I did back in November?

lets_draw_2_by_queen_raven_and_crow-d86oio9.png

I redrew it again, and I'm loving the result.

carrey_douglass_by_squidspeaker-d90yjol.png

I also redrew an old, 2013 piece I did.

where_my_demons_hide_by_melody_and_venom-d6eb8fa.png

Here's the sketch of what I'm working on.

scientist_sketch__by_squidspeaker-d90yjow.png

Character of mine:

the_survivor_by_queen_raven_and_crow-d8zzkey.png

Another character of mine
masquarade_florence_by_squidspeaker-d925xpd.png

Request for one of my friends.

miya_request_by_squidspeaker-d926hcx.png

moodic

meet_the_medic_by_squidspeaker-d912u7m.png

doodles.

doodles_7_20_15_by_squidspeaker-d925xof.png

taylor_come_sit_with_me_sketch_by_squidspeaker-d925xpz.png

our friendly cultist friend

praise_the_moon_by_squidspeaker-d925xqk.png

cultist_icon_by_squidspeaker-d92giqz.png

my favourite from Dragon Age.

dorian_pavus_by_squidspeaker-d92ghyc.png

And finally, because I've been obsessing over the show, my Gemsona from Steven Universe, Tanzanite.

tanzenite_by_squidspeaker-d92gjgu.png

Tanzanite doesn't have eyes, and his gem is located on the back of his neck. Because it would take to long to get his weapon (spear), he usually resorts to his fists of death when having to fight. Because he's.. basically blind, he uses every other sense to get around, and enjoys cute fuzzy things like kittens and puppies, and human chocolate. Tanzanite, after the big war, cut off all ties with everyone, and continued his time on earth traveling, sometimes to get away from chaos, and sometimes just for the soul purpose of traveling. He's unaware of any differences between him and others around him, and also that he's basically a limbering monstrosity. He calls his fist attack "Four Finger Death Punch"

Hello everyone.

It's been a while.

And I have more artwork for you all to look at.

Long post incoming.

old_man_yells_at_cloud_for_no_reason_by_squidspeaker-d92py3f.png

My OC Asper Everett

walker_of_war_redraw_by_squidspeaker-d93sd86.png

redraw of something in 2014

scout_ma_by_squidspeaker-d942wfx.png

Scout ma

deliciously_evil_by_squidspeaker-d946ssd.png

an angry piece of pizza- I mean Bill Cipher

death___timing___comedy_by_squidspeaker-d95gl13.png

Character of mine

giall_de_clorro_through_the_years_by_squidspeaker-d95gl7e.jpg

five years of artwork

giall_declorro_by_squidspeaker-d982z1j.png

my character Giall as shown above

tanzanite_by_squidspeaker-d982z7q.png

my gemsona Tanzanite again

spectre_knight_sketch_by_squidspeaker-d982z58.png

rough spectre knight sketch

space_fishing_by_squidspeaker-d982z40.png

picture of my Nova Kid from starbound because I am a dirty, dirty heretic

is_me_by_squidspeaker-d982z31.png

self portrait of me

giall_declorro_by_squidspeaker-d982z11.png

Giall again

richard_abernathy_by_squidspeaker-d982z0e.png

my piece of :red: DND character in casual clothing. Please note, his scars are NOT self harm scars(well kinda), but rather that he's a blood mage, and well, he needs to get his blood somewhere.

birthday_gift_for_a_friend_by_squidspeaker-d982yzo.png

gift for my friend

welcome_home_giall_by_squidspeaker-d9872ic.png

Giall and their boyfriend

peridot_by_squidspeaker-d9872hi.png

Peridot from Steven Universe

new_banner_by_squidspeaker-d982yzy.png

and finally my new banner

My excuse for not getting to the requests yet are because I've been working really hard on getting down basic anatomy, learning how to draw hands, various hair styles, different facial expressions, ect. I promise I'll get to them, and I have not forgotten.

Happened across this, and I must say, nice stuff! The amount you've improved is pretty amazing!

Anyway, I'd like to place a request, if you're not too busy.

My OC, the Butcher. Here's a pic for ref: https://gyazo.com/9822cb1d93ad50480aa2e0cef4a59759

Tall and lanky; but muscled, his coat is a faded red and ends right below the knees, hair is long, filthy, and obscures most of his face but his one big yellow eye and wide, crazy smile. He wields two nasty looking butcher knives. All of his clothing is worn and tattered, and his eye is circular, large, has no whites, and has many randomly placed and sized pupils scattered across it.

Feel free to take your time on this, and thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom