*squishes adorably*

TheSquishyDitto

Terrarian
Hello, my friends in many circles refer to me as Ditto (like the Pokemon)! I apologize in advance if my posts sound cold or aloof, the intention behind them is usually quite playful, but when I'm around people I don't know very well, especially on forums, I put up a very formal front. Ordinarily I'd just lurk here, stalking developer news posts, but these forums are just so pretty now I couldn't help myself but to get a little involved (seriously, the Underground theme is just so blue and gorgeous lordamercy).

I've been a fan of Terraria since before it even came out, eating up PaperBat's preview Let's Plays back when they were the only way to see the content, and even made a few posts on the old forums. I may or may not be the unspoken inspiration for or reason that the word "compendium" and the concept of megathreads became popular in this community. I can safely say the colorful, playful yet dark, and broad genre nature of Terraria make it one of my favorite games. I hope I can enjoy my stay here in this community, and will try to make sure everything I do here improves either the community experience or the game itself. :joy:

A bit of a delayed welcome and I'm surprised at the number of people suddenly saying hi but thank you all! :D

With title like that I will poke you for fun. Good to have you here Squishy.
People do that a lot! :D

The thoughts I had in my mind when I read that title were very, very bad.
That's okay, I'm not too innocent myself. ;) People tend to corrupt my name rather than my squishing though.

I enjoy puns. :joy:

Ever since I've seen this introduction thread, I've asked myself. How much ditto could a ditto ditto if a ditto could ditto ditto? Really hard to solve, I guarantee it'll scramble your brains into a Ditto-like form.

How can you talk like a human? Are you not a ditto?
"Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto!"
I taught myself to talk the Meowth way. :D

Ever since I've seen this introduction thread, I've asked myself. How much ditto could a ditto ditto if a ditto could ditto ditto? Really hard to solve, I guarantee it'll scramble your brains into a Ditto-like form.
Could go something like this.
iMPrxmd.gif

Back
Top Bottom