Stacking Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meehael

Terrarian
Hello,

does coin stacking work for you? I have coins in my coin inventory slots, but when opening a chest with coins and clicking on Quick Stack, coins don't stack.

Ty

coins can not be quickstacked into chests anymore, for whatever reason. The piggy bank still supports it.

Its annoying me actually, i used to have my coins in my valuables chest so i can haul even more stuff with the piggy bank during long mining trips...

coins can not be quickstacked into chests anymore, for whatever reason. The piggy bank still supports it.

Its annoying me actually, i used to have my coins in my valuables chest so i can haul even more stuff with the piggy bank during long mining trips...
It's because of conveniency. You can now use the money inside your piggy bank to buy items and reforge.

It is a minor annoyance considering the money trough is so good to take adventuring - only having to restack your coins all the time.

I haven't tried the safe but I'm wondering if they quickstack into the safe? That would be a totally fine option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom