Items Stacking Unstackables

JNo

Terrarian
Hi! I've been playing Terraria on PC for a couple or few weeks now, racking up about 50 hours or so. My main issue with it is not being able to stack certain items, making me expend useful items to make chests or dressers just for more storage space. If possible, this is what I ask:

Make all vanity items stackable if they're the same. It should be easy enough to keep someone from putting on 37 wedding caps so there's no reason for it not being implemented.
Also, make weapons and armor stackable if they're 100% identical. Meaning title, stat buffs and nerfs, etc. That would save so much space for me.

Thanks!

Notto

Dyes stack in the inventory but you can only apply one to each slot. By the same logic, it should be possible to do this with vanity, armour and/or accessories. (Assuming they have the same modifier, if applicable.)
I don't think weapon stacking would be possible in the inventory. If you have auto-pause off, you can use any item for your inventory, and trying to use a stack of 37 swords - while sounding cool - is probably not ideal. But perhaps weapons could be stackable in chests.

Also, make weapons and armor stackable if they're 100% identical. Meaning title, stat buffs and nerfs, etc. That would save so much space for me.
It would also be nice if there was a way to remove modifiers from weapons and accessories for more efficient storage.
I don't think weapon stacking would be possible in the inventory. If you have auto-pause off, you can use any item for your inventory, and trying to use a stack of 37 swords - while sounding cool - is probably not ideal. But perhaps weapons could be stackable in chests.
I don’t believe using a stack of weapons would necessarily cause any problems. After all, blocks are stacked and the use the same swing animation as swords. Of course, it would only deal the damage of just one weapon.

Eh...

All I have to say about this is why not take the time to organize and sell things you don't need/have duplicates of?...
There's absolutely no point in using more than one of the same weapon.

That's all I gotta say ,_,

Back
Top Bottom