Mobile [Stadia] Terraria has some issues

celestian559

Terrarian
There are a few things I find really annoying in-stadia Terraria that I didn't have an issue with the pc version. The first problem was the lack of settings especially the HUD. Leading to the second and easily the biggest issue for me and other beginners is the fact that I can't put items over the little building menu to see what it can craft and what other materials I need to craft that item. which is a huge problem cause now I have to research every item I want to craft and somehow figure out they exist which may never happen. Thank you for listening to my complaints there other than that stadia Terraria is quite fun and amazing for people who play on tv or just don't wanna use Linux please and thank you.

There are a few things I find really annoying in-stadia Terraria that I didn't have an issue with the pc version. The first problem was the lack of settings especially the HUD. Leading to the second and easily the biggest issue for me and other beginners is the fact that I can't put items over the little building menu to see what it can craft and what other materials I need to craft that item. which is a huge problem cause now I have to research every item I want to craft and somehow figure out they exist which may never happen. Thank you for listening to my complaints there other than that stadia Terraria is quite fun and amazing for people who play on tv or just don't wanna use Linux please and thank you.
What do you mean building menu? I’m very confused by what you are meaning. Are you talking about the crafting menu? In order to find recipes for that you have to talk to the guide and select crafting and go over to an item to see the recipes.

Back
Top Bottom