Weapons & Equip Staff Of Regrowth alternate "Attack"

Eybiss

Terrarian
Hello ! Just wanted to share a little idea for that precious little staff, while it greatly help setting up gardens, it has close to no uses to my knowledges once you're set ( 700 seeds and no room to plant them...) Wich is why i writte this :

The idea is an alternate attack mode wich doubles the alchemy plants gain, but you don't get any seeds or only 0 to 1 also i noticed the staff doesn't auto target plants in pots with the smart cursor, meaning at some point spamming seeds to both collect and plant surclass the whole staff when you're set.

And that's all, i hope my english is not too clunky, thanks for reading.

I thought the staff of regrowth already doubles the herbs and seeds gained from blooming plants. Though it's common that you get more seeds than herbs when collecting.

Perhaps the smart cursor doesn't target potted plants because these are meant for decorations, planter boxes are more efficiënt to use.

Oh yes, i meant Planter boxes ;D i did a quick testing and indeed we get a bit more of both but getting a way to spend those seeds instead of throwing them away is welcome ( Auto targeting on blooming plant is also welcome )

Last edited:
I don't really have an issue with seed overflow, and just throw those exeeding the 999 away when it comes to that.

That said, I do remember harvesting herbs with the Staff of Regrowth and Smart Cursor will let the cursor only target blooming herbs, which already existed in 1.3, so unless that got changed in 1.4, it should still be present.

Back
Top Bottom