Switch Stairs stilled buggered?

Hakaibutsu

Terrarian
So after nearly a year I return to switch terraria and I’m trying to make stairs and.. well..

Now this isn’t actually my photo, but I’m getting the exact same stairs. I had this problem roughly a year ago with no answer.

is this a known issue? For reference, I’ve attempted building stairs in every way you can think of. Floating, against a wall, no background, with background, wood background, left, right, hammered through all models. Keep getting this.

Attachments

• 8EF6EDE8-E916-482C-9A69-19D6817F7AF0.jpeg
    8EF6EDE8-E916-482C-9A69-19D6817F7AF0.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 59
So after nearly a year I return to switch terraria and I’m trying to make stairs and.. well..

Now this isn’t actually my photo, but I’m getting the exact same stairs. I had this problem roughly a year ago with no answer.

is this a known issue? For reference, I’ve attempted building stairs in every way you can think of. Floating, against a wall, no background, with background, wood background, left, right, hammered through all models. Keep getting this.
Hi there @Hakaibutsu thanks for sharing this, I have seen other players having issues with the stairs on Switch as well.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

DR Studios' current plan is to have the 1.4 Terraria: Journey's End update out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards.
You can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Glad to know it’s well understood. I figured by now it had to be but just didn’t see many talking about it. Can’t wait to see what all 1.4 fixes!

Back
Top Bottom