Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Needs some more improvment

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Ghostly!

Wall of Flesh
This is a concept were the player can is allowed to create an advanced action like
-Sprinting(allows player to run 100% faster)
-Climbing(Player can hold and grab onto walls)
- Swimming(player can swim across bodies of water without having to literally walk across it)
- Process(Players activates a power from their brain making their concept of time 30% slower,(emenies movement and attacks are slowed down momentairly)
- Embrace, the player can butt slam on the ground
Reducing if any fall damage, any tagets in the butt slam are damaged.
-Bull rush, the player dashes at an target knocking them back and stunning them allowing the player some time to attack( does not work in pvp)

All players begin with a default of 20 stamina(of course the maximum is 200)and player has natural slow stamina regen.
Stamina can be raised by finding Stamina Crystals
-Stamina Crystal
Stamina crystal.png

-consumable
-raises stamina by 20

All actions use up stamina
sprinting, 8per second
climbing ,2per .5s
swimming ,2 per .5s
process,100 per 5s for 5(maximum process time 5s)
Embrace , 30 per embrace
Bull rush , 50 per bull rush

As for accessories I could only think of these
The Band of Endurance
Band of Endurance.png

- Adds 20 stamina
-+.5 stamina per second
Found in:chests

Hermes lost Armlet
Herme's Lost Armlet.png

-+.2 stamina per second
- 35% movement speed
Crafted with :hermes boots, band of endurance and 5 stamina crystals

Last of all Pot's
Lesser_Healing_Potion.png
Lesser stamina potion-gives 50 stamina.
Healing_Potion.png
Stamina potion-gives 100 stamina.
Greater_Healing_Potion.png
Greater stamina potion-give 150 stamina.

For thise who say ,"But we already have items that do these for us"
Exactly true , but this mechanic doesnt push them off because , i want to say when equipong the item you gain no stamina loss with that specific action. So is still a direct upgrade.

Well that concludes my idea so go ahead and comment or suggestion what ever you would like to see me do. and thank you :D

Last edited:
The first three should not be added because their functions are already held by the Hermes Boots, Climbing Claws, and Flipper, respectively.

The fourth should not be added because it is fundamentally incompatible with multiplayer.

Overall, this is complex and not worth it.

I love this idea! It's perfect. Can I use this in Avalon? The sprites are wonderful :D.

The first three should not be added because their functions are already held by the Hermes Boots, Climbing Claws, and Flipper, respectively.

The fourth should not be added because it is fundamentally incompatible with multiplayer.

....What do you mean. Seriously. Just because their functions are already in the game doesn't mean we can't have more things that give the same effects. I think there could also be other ideas, like high-jump, rocket jump, dashing, and maybe some other things as well. (Yes I realize two of those are also already in the game :p)

I love this idea! It's perfect. Can I use this in Avalon? The sprites are wonderful :D.

....What do you mean. Seriously. Just because their functions are already in the game doesn't mean we can't have more things that give the same effects. I think there could also be other ideas, like high-jump, rocket jump, dashing, and maybe some other things as well. (Yes I realize two of those are also already in the game :p)
Sure i would very mch like to see that added to the Avalon mod :p . It would be an honor

Im aware somebidy would say that , just simply imagine the acessories that already do this dont use up stamina , the simply give no stamina limitations to what you already can do. So im not exactly pushing the acessory items off the list.

This is a concept were the player can is allowed to create an advanced action like
-Sprinting(allows player to run 100% faster)
-Climbing(Player can hold and grab onto walls)
- Swimming(player can swim across bodies of water without having to literally walk across it)
- Process(Players activates a power from their brain making their concept of time 30% slower,means time travels slower in this state)

The movement speed at the start of the game is kind of supposed to be restricting. Beside, Hermes Boots is pretty much sprinting.
Climbing already exists wholly, but in the form of accessories. I like being able to choose between damage builds and movement builds.
Players plummeting in liquids is actually quite logical what with the crap the Player is usually carrying. Aside from that though, manoeuvring in liquids is kind of meant to be a learning experience as well as an environmental danger while exploring. As before, there is an accessory that lets you swim.
Slow-time is a hardcore crutch for people that do not want to develop a tactic against bosses/events. Not only that, but I predict that this would create serious complications in multiplayer.

I just see this idea making the game easier with no trade-offs. It doesn't seem necessary at all.

Edit: Just realised Baconfry already covered some things I have, but take particular note to the italicised text above. As well as that, acquiring new ways to move around the environment is a fun experience. This would just hand people all of those abilities from day 1.

The movement speed at the start of the game is kind of supposed to be restricting. Beside, Hermes Boots is pretty much sprinting.
Climbing already exists wholly, but in the form of accessories. I like being able to choose between damage builds and movement builds.
Players plummeting in liquids is actually quite logical what with the crap the Player is usually carrying. Aside from that though, manoeuvring in liquids is kind of meant to be a learning experience as well as an environmental danger while exploring. As before, there is an accessory that lets you swim.
Slow-time is a hardcore crutch for people that do not want to develop a tactic against bosses/events. Not only that, but I predict that this would create serious complications in multiplayer.

I just see this idea making the game easier with no trade-offs. It doesn't seem necessary at all.

Edit: Just realised Baconfry already covered some things I have, but take particular note to the italicised text above. As well as that, acquiring new ways to move around the environment is a fun experience. This would just hand people all of those abilities from day 1.
you forget it has its limitations but yes I also do your point.

Another crystal and bar system is too much. Accessories can do pretty much all of that. Sorry, its a no from me.

Unfortunately i'm going to have to say no on this one. Everything you listed above is already in the game in the form of accessories.

Last edited:
Unfortunately i'm going to have to say no on this one. Everything you listed above isalready in the game in the form of accessories.
What if i were to add other unique actions would that change your mind? Actually i will, just to make the idea itself seperate and have its own isolate value .

Back
Top Bottom