Weapons & Equip Standard bearer (accessory idea)

Dionan

Terrarian

Hello! I'm a pretty old terraria player, but new to the forums. And I wanted to share my idea, since the incorporation of the banners I always thought of the possibility of an accessory that would allow them to be worn. Here's my idea about the "standard bearer", an accessory that allows you to carry up to 2 banners of your choice on the player's back. I think it's a good article for the pre-hard mode and even useful in some events, I'll leave you the idea if you like it (suggestions are accepted). Greetings to all from Argentina!
PS: I'm not good at design or animations, that's just the idea. Excuse my google translator. :bluslime:

Photoshop idea.jpg

(me trying to edit an image)

Hello! I'm a pretty old terraria player, but new to the forums. And I wanted to share my idea, since the incorporation of the banners I always thought of the possibility of an accessory that would allow them to be worn. Here's my idea about the "standard bearer", an accessory that allows you to carry up to 2 banners of your choice on the player's back. I think it's a good article for the pre-hard mode and even useful in some events, I'll leave you the idea if you like it (suggestions are accepted). Greetings to all from Argentina!
PS: I'm not good at design or animations, that's just the idea. Excuse my google translator. :bluslime:

View attachment 365486

(me trying to edit an image)

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom