Pixel Art Star and Moon's Pixel Art

(( If you would like to see my old Terraria sprites, go here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/star-and-moons-terraria-sprites-version-2.967/ ))

Sheesh, it's been a while, hasn't it? Back on the old Terraria forums, I used to sprite like crazy. Since those times, I regrettably haven't been working on my art as much as I should have been, but no longer! Once again I shall let the pixels flow so the world can once again experience my amateur artistry!

PLEASE NOTE I am not taking requests currently or allowing the use of my sprites in mods! However, this may change in the future!

NEW Terraria Sprites!

CiUWzzM.png
Longsword

LKrbgaR.png
Longbow

JIyiUOi.png
Wooden Shield

RO9hWY2.png
Copper Shield

SEv8olM.png
Iron Shield

DLptC2Z.png
White Sword

aREMAH5.png
Black Sword

J9oQSh3.png
Templar Armor

hNoJOQk.png
Hospitaller Armor

y5ZW7KD.png
Crusader Sword

TafAh8Y.png
Lance of Longinus

Iow9Taa.png
Templar Shield

Sa6InjS.png
Hospitaller Shield

bOk8R0D.png
Carbon Fiber Armor

wZn11hg.png
Carbon Fiber Bow

cc6X80T.png
Carbon Fiber Sword

nTx01oJ.png
zwvzejP.png
White Flames

bEGMzz8.png
Undyne's Spear

mu7Aeuc.png
e09b2QZ.png
Gaster Blaster

a4W7yBw.png
Asgore's Trident

8Dgdiy5.png
TEM Sword

KHjvviP.png
Ragnell

p0c1awK.png
Evil Meowmere

Other Pixel Art! (( Shameless self promotion; most of the following are from my Deviant Art page: http://star-and-moon.deviantart.com/ ))

undertale___mercy_or_fight__by_star_and_moon-dad782q.png
Frisk and Flowey

undertale___san_s_hilarious_jokes_by_star_and_moon-d9kd5hw.png
Frisk and Sans

undertale___skeleton_bros__by_star_and_moon-dayu9fh.png
Sans and Papyrus

kVNdCOI.png
TEM

deviantid_pixel_self_portrait_by_star_and_moon-day0wjj.png
Pixel Self Portrait

legend_of_zelda___hero_of_hyrule_by_star_and_moon-dahc6ce.png
Hero of Hyrule

final_fantasy_vii___cloud_strife_pixel_art_by_star_and_moon-daet2ug.png
Cloud Strife

More coming soon!

Last edited:
(hi)

Nice pixel art. I really like how everything is themed, especially the crusader stuff.
However, you made carbon fiber gear but not the material of carbon fiber. Do you think you could do that?
Please keep this up. It'd be nice to see a mod using this or something in the future.

Nice pixel art. I really like how everything is themed, especially the crusader stuff.
However, you made carbon fiber gear but not the material of carbon fiber. Do you think you could do that?
Please keep this up. It'd be nice to see a mod using this or something in the future.

Thanks!

I actually came up with the name 'Carbon Fiber' after creating that set, so that's why there's no specific material sprite. Also, I currently don't have plans to sprite for any mods. If anything, I'd most likely go back to working with Bullseye55 on something.

EDIT: Also holy cow why does the text editor keep messing with my BBcode?! It's really pissing me off because I can't make simple edits to my thread without something breaking.

Last edited:
Nice man! But just so you know... You mixed up the names of the Carbon Fiber Sword and Bow xD

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to fix that as well as the various other problems with the thread next time I update it.

Also, I've decided I'm going to go ahead and start taking SIMPLE Terraria sprite requests. These will be allowed for use by the requester.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to fix that as well as the various other problems with the thread next time I update it.

Also, I've decided I'm going to go ahead and start taking SIMPLE Terraria sprite requests. These will be allowed for use by the requester.
Sweet! Then could you make a Ragnell from Fire Emblem?
index.jpg

a terra shortsword.

sorry i won't use it, i just want to let your imagination run wild to see how you'd imagine it.

calamity has a terra shortsword

agh, i've been meaning to play that mod for a while. i currently have a playthrough with friends and i want to finish that up (and maybe do another) before attempting to play terraria mods.

but if star doesn't do it because it's already done, do an anti-meowmere. (basically meowmere but with tac nayn's pallete)

Guys, requests are still coming. I've just been having a busy week.

agh, i've been meaning to play that mod for a while. i currently have a playthrough with friends and i want to finish that up (and maybe do another) before attempting to play terraria mods.

but if star doesn't do it because it's already done, do an anti-meowmere. (basically meowmere but with tac nayn's pallete)

I think I'll take the second option, because, you know, a shortsword just seems like a waste of a good request... :p

hey sup, I would like a sword and a projectile I will provide the image file, just remove the background, cus I got no software that can do that. can the projectile be red, and based of the sword?

Attachments

• HerosBlade.png
    HerosBlade.png
    894 bytes · Views: 123
how would you like me to credit you? If you reply, I will keep coming back to you for pixel art as I'm making a mod. I'm not completely incapable of pixel art but I can't remove backgrounds, so yeah. thanks for your time!

okay, I've dealt with that problem (with Microsoft word and a heck load of time) but I still could use some sprites. can you make some basic sprite animations? I'm fine with 3 or 3+ frames. thanks and all the best

Back
Top Bottom