Weapons & Equip Star Cannon it needs some love

New version of the Star Cannon?

• No , no one cares and we don't need it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Horizontal 8

Terrarian
Let's face it guys after hardmode and :red: you forget the Star Cannon existed. But you jeep collecting stars because you find them pretty, but then you remember "The Star Cannon! To bad it's trash wish it was better" so thats why I think a good idea is a better version of The Star Cannon would be cool.

Also first time here idk what in doing

Starshard Shotgun
Shoots 5 stars per shot
Each has the damage of the normal star cannon
But they don't pierce.

How about
Sun Cannon?
You can charge it up and hit for 80 but it takes some time, and rapid fire does 40 each?
Depends on how rapidfire the gun would be. If it's anything less than 10 and has piercing, it would be just another gun ruined by its firerate. 80 seems low, depends on the level at which it's used and how long would it charge to deal just double damage.

Depends on how rapidfire the gun would be. If it's anything less than 10 and has piercing, it would be just another gun ruined by its firerate. 80 seems low, depends on the level at which it's used and how long would it charge to deal just double damage.
Yeah I’ll try to think of something better

Yep, a new star cannon was teased months ago, with its projectiles having a similar effect to Influx Waver's. No idea if it's an upgrade or a replacement, though.

Let's face it guys after hardmode and :red: you forget the Star Cannon existed. But you jeep collecting stars because you find them pretty, but then you remember "The Star Cannon! To bad it's trash wish it was better" so thats why I think a good idea is a better version of The Star Cannon would be cool.

Also first time here idk what in doing

A hardmode version of it would be awesome! I mean add some souls, hollow bars in upgraded recipe, A new effect or way it shoots, then you have your self an upgraded star cannon.

Back
Top Bottom