OOC Star Trek RP: OOC

XenithMusic

Skeletron Prime
Rules:
1. Don't be overpowered. (Punishment: Unkillable Jem'ha'dar ships closing on you without any backup)

Application Base:

Full RP-Name:
Nationality: (Only available to Human)
Assigned Starship: (U.S.S. Aurora, U.S.S. Voyager-B, U.S.S. Enterprise-D or Enterprise-E, U.S.S. Nemisis)

IC (Reality): [Roleplay has not started]
IC (Computer): [Soon]

Rules:
1. Don't be overpowered. (Punishment: Unkillable Jem'ha'dar ships closing on you without any backup)

Application Base:

Full RP-Name:
(Human Only) Nationality:
Assigned Starship: (U.S.S. Aurora, U.S.S. Voyager-B, U.S.S. Enterprise-D or Enterprise-E, U.S.S. Nemisis)

IC (Reality): Reality
IC (Computer): Computers

Last edited:
My char:
Full Name: Linusu Silana (Last name varies from rp to rp)
Species: Human
Nationality: Japanese
Starship: U.S.S. Aurora

SELF CONFIRMED.

What's the point of species in application when you have to go with human anyway?

Oh, you know what I'll make it more obvious.

LCARS COMMENT: Refer to message #8

Last edited:
Done.

LCARS COMMENT: Elapsed time: 2 minutes 439 milliseconds.
LCARS COMMENT: Modification added 17 bytes, 1 bits (based on added character count)
LCARS COMMENT: Digital Sizing Processors were malfunctioning. Corrected Size: 13 bytes

(Thank you to SsnakeeTheDragon for catching some fails.)

Last edited:
Also in a byte allocation letter table in which one letter corresponds to 1 byte, you find your modification actually used 24 bytes, unless of course you are subtracting the already present bytes from the total, in which you would be left with 13 bytes allocated. Not 17.

However this fails to explain how you ended up with an extra bit. A system utilising text should not be working with singular bits, unless you are using some compression algorithm I haven't heard of.

Hm. I kinda forgot how "me acting like a computer" ended up with said bit. Also I am also inaccurate in coulting bytes.

Back
Top Bottom