IC Star Trek

Foraging Slime

Skeletron Prime
If you do not have a character, or don´t know star trek go HERE
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/star-trek.77023/page-2&_params=Array

With that out of the way. I currently only have one player. And I know how i can get new players in. anyway. also the year is 2378
If you are not in the game then let me know in the OOC and I can get you in.

<<STAR FLEET COMMAND>>
<<All federation ships within 10 light years of these co-ordinate are order to report to the co-ordinates immediately!>>
*you are 0.5 light years away.*

You see this,
upload_2019-3-18_11-3-18.png

<<We detected a borg trans warp opening >> (btw you are only a few light years from earth)
<<we dont want another battle of sector 001 but the borg seem to. Anyway stand by for whatever comes out>>​

*several minutes later a borg sphere emerges from the conduit and the conduit closes*
*seconds later without ANY of the federation ships firing it explodes and this emerges from said explosion*
upload_2019-3-18_11-11-48.png

*this happens and and the admiral hails you*

"Oh great, respond their attack with the phasers!"
*Foundation Prime attacks with the phasers they have at the enemy ship.*

(im confused)
A: the only enemy is the Borg sphere which just exploded
B: where the :red: did you mistake something for ATTACK
C: are you confusing "without ANY of the federation ships firing" for ALL of them fired
D: the emerging ship is an ally
E: the admiral of the fleet is hailing you, that is another way of saying he is calling you and wants to talk to you
F: What the :red: is wrong with you?
G: Are you absolutely sure after reading this that you wan to attack?

(im confused)
A: the only enemy is the Borg sphere which just exploded
B: where the :red: did you mistake something for ATTACK
C: are you confusing "without ANY of the federation ships firing" for ALL of them fired
D: the emerging ship is an ally
E: the admiral of the fleet is hailing you, that is another way of saying he is calling you and wants to talk to you
F: What the :red: is wrong with you?
G: Are you absolutely sure after reading this that you wan to attack?
(No.
upload_2019-3-18_11-26-52.png

He's hailing me = Missiles/projectiles attacking me. So there. Use another word than "Hail.")

"Nevermind."

*face palm*
In star trek if our comms officer says "captain/commander/ETC they are hailing us" then that means they are wanting to talk to you!
Now, are you going to like.. you know. respond?

*btw you are not the only one on the bridge, there is people like YOUR :red:ING CREW!!*
"turns out it was Voyager. we have new orders for you, We need you to patrol the romulan, Federateration border here" *he sends co-ordinates*
upload_2019-3-18_11-36-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-18_11-33-25.png
    upload_2019-3-18_11-33-25.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
*the ship engages to Cruise warp *6* We are en-route.*
1st Officer: Lt commander, John Hopkins
Helm: Ensign, Joana Lian
Chief of security: Lt, Tom Nik'tah
Ops Officer: Ensign, Tilarah Vocam
(these people need to be accessed via the communicator)
(bridge to engineering) Chief engineer: Reton, Vin'kan
(bridge to Sick Bay) Chief medical officer: Jean, Nip
(these are people who you need to know) (also I would C+P this)

*You patrol the border as ordered. the same thing happens for 4 days. absolutely jack :red:.*
*this is day 4*
"captain i'm detecting a ship! It has a Romulan Signature, it appears to be a D'deridex-class War bird. its dropping out of warp."
"they're hailing us sir."

"this is Sela of the Romulan empire, You have crossed the border into our territory, leave immediately or face a most unpleasant consequence."
"commander, they're charging weapons." (Have you watched star trek before, im wondering because you seem to know a lot)

(Just acting like a little pepper shaker with a weapon that can decimate an entire army. If you don't know, that's a Dalek. Plus, they have had a crossover)
"Oh really, and how many are you?"
*Whispers to John*
"Charge our weapons. And get brace for an attack."

Back
Top Bottom