Star Wars Talk

If you were force sensitive, what side of the Force would you utilize?

• Total voters
I'm beyond surprised there isn't a Star Wars thread here yet. Or maybe there is and I'm blind as a bat.

Anywho - Star Wars. The franchise that holds thousands of great stories, epic duels, legendary wars, memorable heroes, menacing villains and hundreds of cosplay possibilites across currently 8 films, multiple TV shows, plenty of regular and comic books, and countless video games. Yes, we all know it quite well. Plenty of things to discuss, especially with the recent release of Episode 7. Speaking of which, if you wanna talk about it, refrain from speaking any and all spoilers, eh?

So no spoilers from anything Star Wars or just no spoilers for the new movie? Speaking of which, anyone who hasn't seen the movie should go see it as soon as they read this. Is good. I will say no more to avoid giving out spoilers.

So no spoilers from anything Star Wars or just no spoilers for the new movie? Speaking of which, anyone who hasn't seen the movie should go see it as soon as they read this. Is good. I will say no more to avoid giving out spoilers.
No spoilers from the new movie of course.

Personally I thought it wasn't anything that great, I plan to rewatch to sometime soon to see if my opinion changes

Overall, I've been a Star Wars Fan for as long as I can remember. Seeing the Original Trilogy on VHS/DVD when I was young and watching the Prequels in the theaters for the 1st time. I actually enjoyed the Prequels for how they expanded on the Star Wars Universe in general showing more Worlds than just a few in the Originals to show that it really is a huge Galaxy. As well as show how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader. They still had their flaws with how the Story plays out with Episode II in particular, but its easy to forget the Original Trilogy has its flaws as well, but in the terms of the big picture the enjoyment of the Originals and Prequels outweighs these flaws.

I got the game KOTORII not too long ago and am focusing on playing that as I've seen very great reviews about it and it sounds interesting which it is.

I've seen the recent new Episode VII. While it was okay, it just sort of felt "average". Its one of those cases where the Hype can't live up to the results it seems like.

Would it be okay if we discuss Episode VII Spoilers as long as we put our thoughts about Spoilers inside a
Spolier
?

Back
Top Bottom