Other Star Wrath changes

Craf_T_Kid

Terrarian
star wrath changed to be crafted! not from the moon lord! ( the recipe is star fury, terrablade, and one of each fragment at a ancient manipulator)
i was sad when i found out that you couldnt craft it from star fury

This would make it so that the Moon Lord drops 2 weapons for each 'class'... but it also means Star Wrath can be obtained right after the Mech Bosses.

This would make it so that the Moon Lord drops 2 weapons for each 'class'... but it also means Star Wrath can be obtained right after the Mech Bosses.
no. you kill the cultist, but in order to do that you have to defeat golem, because the lunar event is post golem hardmode

no. you kill the cultist, but in order to do that you have to defeat golem, because the lunar event is post golem hardmode

Oh, I see. My bad! However, now it can be used against Moon Lord, and now there are three melee weapons at the Lunar tier.

Oh, I see. My bad! However, now it can be used against Moon Lord, and now there are three melee weapons at the Lunar tier.
but the damage would be maybe lowerd. and i actually have a weapon to replace it, its called, The Galaxy, its like the flairon but it shoot homing stars that explode leaving fir sparks on the ground dealing dmage

but the damage would be maybe lowerd. and i actually have a weapon to replace it, its called, The Galaxy, its like the flairon but it shoot homing stars that explode leaving fir sparks on the ground dealing dmage
Craf_T_Kid, you need to organize these thoughts before you post. If you say "oh but i suddenly had this idea" people are not likely to support it.

Star Wrath is an amazing weapon, I don't want it to be nerfed and I want it to be a Moon Lord drop. No support here.

I dont think this is a good idea.... Nerfing the star wrath would make it a horrible weapon to obtain so lets keep it to moon lord plus I DONT want to replace this epic terra blade that took tons of time to farm in 1.2 you know.... And I dont feel like doing it again in 1.3

So no support man

Back
Top Bottom