Drawings & Paintings Starchies' Fan-Frickin-Tastic Artsies

Sugars

Retinazer
HELLO I AM MEMBER OF TERRARIA COMMUNITY FORUMS, MY USERNE̶̡͢͝͠Ù̷Ş͟͟͟͡É̴̸̡RNAME IS STARCHIES. MEMBER ID: 7041. YES, FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A HUMAN BEING (NOT NOT A HUMAN BEAN BUT ALSO I AM A HUMAN BEING TOO)

LOOK AT MY VERY GOOD ART. I WORKED VERY HARD ON THIS. GO TO http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/one-minute-art.30438/ FOR HALF-ASSED ART.

...Hi. I'm Starchies, but you probably knew that already because I comment on every status update ever (at my own expense). This is my art. Look at it if you really want to.
Art 1: My avatar.
vAetPpJ.png

Art 2: Some nerd.
rQCgZrE.png

If you clicked on the above spoiler, thanks for staring at the raster images created by simulated pencil strokes!
If you didn't, good for you. Now go look at good art. I recommend @ajidot's post history, Suweeka's art thread or Daimera's content tavern (art thread).

FYAj8wf.png

Last edited:
I'm reminded of BattleBlock.
Brilliant.
Could ya do a Horseman of the Apocalypse - Famine, specifically. Whatever your interpretation of that is - mine is that blue guy in my avatar.

I want a picture of my avatar in your style.
Also, it does look like BattleBlock, it isn't just you.

Brilliant.
Could ya do a Horseman of the Apocalypse - Famine, specifically. Whatever your interpretation of that is - mine is that blue guy in my avatar.
One: I'm flattered. I love that game and its art style. ( I actually mimicked it way better once on pencil and paper )
Two: k no problem.
Three: k no problem.

@TheJollyPawniard
Alright, I made it! Here ya go:
It's in avatar format.

With the blade that I kinda rushed:
AtrCsQb.png

Without it:

gTAHHHC.png

A0VRMId.png

Sorry, I rushed it. Drawing the blade got frustrating.

Brilliant.
I don't know what that is, so I drew a horseman. He'll even wink at you, so that makes up for it, right? Right?

horseman_finished.gif

Back
Top Bottom