Xbox One Stardust armor displays wrong information

Jedi1josh

Terrarian
This may be happening on other consoles as well, but seems to not be an issue on the PC. My stardust armor pieces each say "increases your max number of minions by 1" giving the appearance that the full set gives +3 minions. But it actually gives +5 as the breastplate and leggings should say "increases your max number of minions by 2". To be clear wearing the full set does indeed increase the max number by +5 so it's just a tooltip error.

This may be happening on other consoles as well, but seems to not be an issue on the PC. My stardust armor pieces each say "increases your max number of minions by 1" giving the appearance that the full set gives +3 minions. But it actually gives +5 as the breastplate and leggings should say "increases your max number of minions by 2". To be clear wearing the full set does indeed increase the max number by +5 so it's just a tooltip error.
Would you mind posting some screen shots? It would be very helpful. Thanks :)

Would a link to a YouTube video be better? Since I can show what all three pieces of armor are doing. Give me a minute to finish up what my current character is doing and I'll switch to my summoner and make a short video.

Back
Top Bottom