Weapons & Equip Stardust Armor Upgrade

Eh.

Here's my take on what to do, I'm sure plenty of people will hate it though:

-Make Stardust Guardian able to be deployable in mid-air, let it float around up there around 30 blocks from where it was summoned.

-Give it priority to focus on flying ranged-damage enemies because ground enemies will get pulled in the mess anyway.

-Give it new gigantic aggro range that covers approx the size of a fully zoomed out screen so it can aggro flying/ranged enemies, it will also now deal around 565 base summon damage with high-knockback every couple seconds when it claps it's hands together to reinstate the aggro.

-Give it 100HP and have it only take 1 dmg per hit.

-Once health runs out it teleports back behind the play and turns transparent. In 20 seconds it will fully regain health and become solid in color again; able to be deployed again.

- If it is not deployed and stays behind the player, it still does summon damage in a not-as-large radius from the player and gives a new buff that increases summon damage and gives like 10% damage mitigation. I don't know, name it "Guardian Infusion"?

Last edited:
From what i know isnt it magic that has high dps and squishyness
As I said before...

Nebula: 46 Defense + Usual Buffs it gets for adding Health Regen...
$

Vortex: 62 Defense + Reduced Enemy Visibility
Solar: 78 Defense + 30% Damage Mitigation buff from set bonus.
Stardust: 38 Defense + Aggro Guardian (very useful :3 )
Stardust has the least defense and doesn't have a means of healing like the Magic Class can.
[doublepost=1557271740,1557271705][/doublepost]
As I said before...

Stardust has the least defense and doesn't have a means of healing like the Magic Class can.
It is true however it is the 2nd squishiest and does high DPS if not the highest though... -COUGH- Prism OP

Back
Top Bottom