Stardust Guardian Resprite

Izzywalfle

Terrarian
Screenshot (178).png

Attachments

• Zenith Guardian.zip
    276.3 KB · Views: 411
I don't know if it's just me but all three of the texture packs you have posted don't seem to work (This one, the Terraprisma resprite, and now the zoologist resprite)...
Maybe you uploading process is getting corrupted by something? Have you tried seeing if the files you upload work for you if you download them yourself after? I'm not quite sure what would be happening to cause it

Okay, I've also checked the Fox golfer pack, and that doesn't seem to work either. I don't think it's just me, because when I try other texture packs on the forums they work fine.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me but all three of the texture packs you have posted don't seem to work (This one, the Terraprisma resprite, and now the zoologist resprite)...
Maybe you uploading process is getting corrupted by something? Have you tried seeing if the files you upload work for you if you download them yourself after? I'm not quite sure what would be happening to cause it

Okay, I've also checked the Fox golfer pack, and that doesn't seem to work either. I don't think it's just me, because when I try other texture packs on the forums they work fine.
these packs do work, its just in a double folder (e.g: after unzipping it, the folder setup is like this: Folder:Zenith Guardian/Folder:Zenith guardian/Content folder along with the pack.json folder and icon image (if used) )

to put it short, they accidentally put the folder in a folder (which the game will not be able to read if its like that)

here is a version you can just add to the texture pack folder (no stressing over unzipping it, i did the extraction and rezipped it properly)

Note: the same thing applies to the other packs mentioned

Attachments

• Working version of the original Zenith Guardian pack.zip
    278.5 KB · Views: 177
these packs do work, its just in a double folder (e.g: after unzipping it, the folder setup is like this: Folder:Zenith Guardian/Folder:Zenith guardian/Content folder along with the pack.json folder and icon image (if used) )

to put it short, they accidentally put the folder in a folder (which the game will not be able to read if its like that)

here is a version you can just add to the texture pack folder (no stressing over unzipping it, i did the extraction and rezipped it properly)

Note: the same thing applies to the other packs mentioned
Actually the problem for me was that I think the pack was zipped into I believe a .rar, then converted into a standard compressed folder. The windows unzipper was unable to recognize the contents of the zipped folder, but using another program (7zip) fixed the problem. So yes there was another folder in it, I just didn't use the correct tool to access it. I talked with the author about it. Thank you for the response though!

Actually the problem for me was that I think the pack was zipped into I believe a .rar, then converted into a standard compressed folder. The windows unzipper was unable to recognize the contents of the zipped folder, but using another program (7zip) fixed the problem. So yes there was another folder in it, I just didn't use the correct tool to access it. I talked with the author about it. Thank you for the response though!
No problems, if you need any further help, feel free to PM me :D

Back
Top Bottom