What if there was a endgame whip that can be made from stardust fragments

Here will be the stats:

Crafting recipe: 14 stardust fragments
Damage: 155
Knockback: Average
Usetime: very fast
Velocity: 6
Summon tag damage: 27

Every hit there is a 10% chance of a mini stardust dragon and stardust cell to ram into enemies, the ramming attack does 20 damage for the stardust dragon and 30 damage for the stardust cell, once they both hit they fly back into the sky (they can only hit once and there attack pierces enemies), also if you are wearing the full set of stardust armor they ignore 20 defence and double their attack power.

Tooltip: The power of the stardust gods use their power to summon 2 fighters to destroy any enemies in sight.

yeah that's my idea hope you liked it and i hope i didn't break any rules

oh and i posted this in items on accident and don't know how to delete a post because i'm dumb

Sorry, but it broke the rule of only 2 pillar weapons.
But you can make this thing drop from Moon Lord as well (not stupid Lunar Portal Staff, but your buffed whip)
Cool idea, but won't be introduced I think.

i got a way to fix that

what if there was a post moon lord anvil which you craft with every anvil in the game which then there can be 2 more weapons or ammo types which you craft there from the pillar fragments (for each pillar).

This might not be good in normal terraria there you might want to have some more post moonlord content so you might have to get a mod that does that like calamity.

Also i checked out your mod and i like it alot

Has TWO whips with 180 damage
still asks for a damn post-lunar weapon that is literally unneeded

Has TWO whips with 180 damage
still asks for a damn post-lunar weapon that is literally unneeded

Well to be fair, Summoner is pretty :red: Post-ML compared to the other classes.
Every Summoner weapon (besides the Stardust Dragon) can't go over 10k DPS with max Summoner damage accs and buffs, and every other class has some extremely powerful weapon that can easily go over 10k DPS and some more.
But as you said, it's Post-ML, so eh. . . doesn't really matter anyway. . .

Last edited:
Well to be fair, Summoner is pretty :red: Post-ML compared to the other classes.
Every Summoner weapon (besides the Stardust Dragon) can't go over 10k DPS with max Summoner damage accs and buffs, and every other class has some extremely powerful weapon that can easily go over 10k DPS and some more.
But as you said, it's Post-ML, so eh. . . doesn't really matter anyway. . .
i honestly think summoner was more intended to be used for farming or multiple enemies this is especially evident with the stardust dragon that has good DPS and can actually be very decent in events like the moons and OOA but usually you won't have that summon for those events i think your not intended to purely use summon weapons this is where the class does the worst in purity.

Back
Top Bottom