Xbox One Stardust Wings Glitch?

Slapow

Skeletron Prime
I just recently got stardust wings on Xbox One and they had the same description as the solar wings. I tried them out and they only flew a bit higher than the hover board which I previously had. They didn't even have the hover feature. Anyone know why?

I just recently got stardust wings on Xbox One and they had the same description as the solar wings. I tried them out and they only flew a bit higher than the hover board which I previously had. They didn't even have the hover feature. Anyone know why?
Are you sure you had the Stardust Wings in Accessory slot and not in the vanity slot? I'm pretty sure that Stardust Wings don't hover. They should go a good bit higher than the Hoverboard though.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Vortex Booster (Wings). They do hover and they go just a bit higher than Hoverboard, but not much.

No, they were in the accessories spot. On the wiki, it says they are equal to solar wings, but everywhere else, it says they aren't and they can hover.

No, they were in the accessories spot. On the wiki, it says they are equal to solar wings, but everywhere else, it says they aren't and they can hover.
Where does it say they can hover and are not like Solar Wings?

Back
Top Bottom