tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

i cannot stress this enough: we really aren't aiming that high
the only thing we want is to make something fun, its a bit stressful when people say stuff like this
Alright look, sorry if I came off the wrong way

I atleast know (somewhat) what it's like to have such weight on your shoulders and it's a heavy burden that doesn't need to be made heavier.

I said this to others and I guess it's relevant here:
STR is what happens when people like Hamstar make a content mod, it's very rarely ever seen (most around this skill level are either making QoL mods or they left to make full games or other projects), and people are clearly showing their reactions in a manner that stress you guys, the devs, out with "high exceptions" based on what they've seen that seems alien to them but only naturally fun and creative to you.

This is a good thing for content creators to branch out and make fresh content and for that you have my respect, but it has the drawback of people becoming "enlightened", those whom have been drawn in and grown used to mainstream mods who want to start praising STR a bit too far.

This was something they started, this wasn't a desire of STR, I don't promote this praising, and I'm sorry for implying it in my previous post.
This is what I get for being uninformed and I do apploguise.

Anyways I have faith you dudes got this in the bag, but here's a tid-bit for others:
"High expectations pave a road to disappointment."

Man poor devs are probably super stressed trying to live up to our standards
your not helping (atleast by implying that these are our standards)
lets just, not talk about this, it's not helping them either

PS EDIT: I'll just mention I will be dropping the topic here and I hope they don't take it the wrong way

this us the best thing i have laid my eyes and next pain on

10/10 graphics
10/10 mechanics
10/10 bosses
10/10 jungle no get destroyed by evils
10/10 traps
10/10 hollow knight inspiration

this is my new favorite mod right after calamity

this looks amazing and i can't wait. i have to ask though (sorry if this has been answered already) is this going to be compatible with any other mods or is this standalone?

It NORMALLY should be compatible with most mods.
It will be compatible with Calamity as the sunken sea will be moved somewhere else. (Dunno about balance issues tho)
It will also prolly be fully compatible with Thorium, as it also balances around the base game.

Dont take my word for granted considering balance issues, we are doing our best to make it work ^^'

It NORMALLY should be compatible with most mods.
It will be compatible with Calamity as the sunken sea will be moved somewhere else. (Dunno about balance issues tho)
It will also prolly be fully compatible with Thorium, as it also balances around the base game.

Dont take my word for granted considering balance issues, we are doing our best to make it work ^^'

ahh thank you.

The Corrupt/Hallowed Jungle feature really caught my eye, and that alone makes me want to tune into how this mod turns out since I haven't seen any other mod even attempt to implement that idea.

qKR2tcNLaXJVBMRHQYW1KJgWGTVuJn1eaju619hVV8B2x3HPTz2G-gXvG575HUjEBMJ46pq5jKgx4hbH2qpCBwPraW54Emb57vUWWA7HzssRvNvjEiF2NVcX7QnF1SarglwYS4JZ

Sorry for the radio silence! The discord server has a massive amount of spoilers that I haven't posted here, but here's the best: an ingame screenshot of the boss arena for Ceiros! The boss pulls it out of the sand itself, forming its own arena.

I really love the look and feel of this mod just from the get-go after seeing the spoilers and FuryForge's video! Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom