• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Zzoque

Terrarian
I really love the look and feel of this mod just from the get-go after seeing the spoilers and FuryForge's video! Keep up the good work!

Zzoque

Terrarian

Sorry for the radio silence! The discord server has a massive amount of spoilers that I haven't posted here, but here's the best: an ingame screenshot of the boss arena for Ceiros! The boss pulls it out of the sand itself, forming its own arena.
Are there going to be custom generated "mini-biomes/arenas" for boss fights?

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
..this mod gives me vibes from a other game and idk what it is, also this looks like a very awesome mod and i cant wait to fight its bosses

eggshells

Golem
something to note: a fair bit of stuff has been or will be redesigned visually or mechanically, so expect something more polished than what you see here on release 👍

Scripter

Terrarian
Wow, you guys are really going all out on this one. In some of those backgrounds, I see thing like lava. Will those parts of the background be animated? Or, is that not possible?

Top Bottom