tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Random thought regarding the images on the front page. I have no idea where they're being hosted, but I quoted the post and got the URL and they do indeed lead to a 404 error. I recommend reuploading the images to an IMGUR page and hosting them from there, replacing the images in the code of the first post as necessary.

I know you said you were planning on revamping the first post, but I guess my only point here is that there are some image hosts that are more reliable than others. 🤷‍♀️ IMGUR is great for image hosting.

Random thought regarding the images on the front page. I have no idea where they're being hosted, but I quoted the post and got the URL and they do indeed lead to a 404 error. I recommend reuploading the images to an IMGUR page and hosting them from there, replacing the images in the code of the first post as necessary.

I know you said you were planning on revamping the first post, but I guess my only point here is that there are some image hosts that are more reliable than others. 🤷‍♀️ IMGUR is great for image hosting.
Mega oof to those images, they were updated back in march so that died fast.
IMGUR is great, but now a days when I want to quickly share an image I just let Discord act as an image host ever since IMGUR implemented the unskippable/unmutable ad period you have to wait through.

Mega oof to those images, they were updated back in march so that died fast.
IMGUR is great, but now a days when I want to quickly share an image I just let Discord act as an image host ever since IMGUR implemented the unskippable/unmutable ad period you have to wait through.
True true, though I haven't had that issue whatsoever with uBlock Origin installed in my browser(s). What I'm worried about with Discord is channels disappearing and deleting my images. It's happened a few times, and it's never happened once with IMGUR.

True true, though I haven't had that issue whatsoever with uBlock Origin installed in my browser(s). What I'm worried about with Discord is channels disappearing and deleting my images. It's happened a few times, and it's never happened once with IMGUR.
You could make a private server to act as an image archive. Channels work well as categories. Important images can be pinned for easier access.

You could make a private server to act as an image archive. Channels work well as categories. Important images can be pinned for easier access.
even DMs between alts will work too. I've been looking back to a discord user who has long since been deleted, I can confirm things shared stay around.

Last edited:
Coalescence.gif

Figured i'd post this here

Back
Top Bottom