tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

The WHAT of purity???
Some of these naming choices were made a very long time ago -- before we had the same experience as we do now and before the term "corona" came to be associated with COVID-19. This is not a name that will persist into the final version of the mod.

Some of these naming choices were made a very long time ago -- before we had the same experience as we do now and before the term "corona" came to be associated with COVID-19. This is not a name that will persist into the final version of the mod.
I still associate the word with crowns, coronations, and stellar phenomena in the correct context.

In my opinion, ceasing to use the word "corona" primarily because it may remind people of virological nomenclature isn't really necessary or desirable. It's been used in fantasy and science fiction for many decades.

Next I suppose they'll be renaming the beer....

I still associate the word with crowns, coronations, and stellar phenomena in the correct context.

In my opinion, ceasing to use the word "corona" primarily because it may remind people of virological nomenclature isn't really necessary or desirable. It's been used in fantasy and science fiction for many decades.

Next I suppose they'll be renaming the beer....
Lol I agree

The ring attack is built around being a le to use your dash effectively -- remember that you can dash in any cardinal OR subcardinal direction.

The status message for haunted weapons being bored indicates the weapons you haunted with the haunting armor have gone passive and must be reactivated by using a magic weapon.
I was aware of that, but the criticism still stands. Even with the dash you can get screwed over by positioning, and its still a bit too punishing if you mess it up.

I don't think that a status message is the right cue to signify that. Usually those are significant events happening (Boss summoning, event starting, major biome changes, ETC), and it triggering just off of being out of combat long enough makes it annoying. It should probably be a sound effect or minor visual effect

I've made an account here, just to tell you that this is amazing, I have no other words to describe it differently, really
The sprites, animations, effects, music, presentation is insane
I have never seen anything like this before in Terraria, doesn't even feel like a mod, more like a stand alone game or a spin off by a developer
Would like to know tho, if it's going to be a standart Terraria survival experience, or a completely different look at the game, and more of a adventure map type gameplay?
Hope to see more from you in the future
Wishing you all the best, and if I can support your work somehow, let me know

I've made an account here, just to tell you that this is amazing, I have no other words to describe it differently, really
The sprites, animations, effects, music, presentation is insane
I have never seen anything like this before in Terraria, doesn't even feel like a mod, more like a stand alone game or a spin off by a developer
Would like to know tho, if it's going to be a standart Terraria survival experience, or a completely different look at the game, and more of a adventure map type gameplay?
Hope to see more from you in the future
Wishing you all the best, and if I can support your work somehow, let me know
Look the guy who said this made an account just to praise a mod, devs, this is how you know you’re making something great

Back
Top Bottom