Map-Adventure Starraria - Starbound/Terraria Adventure Map

What Master Geass said, as of 1.3 biome keys only work once Plantera has been defeated. Which makes the keys for 5 of the 6 classes not work. Demon still works as it is just a Shadow Key.

An easy way to fix it would be to make the chests unlocked and just remove all the keys, as adventure maps go a lot on you're going to play by the rules of the map anyways (such as no breaking blocks/crafting in a lot of them).

A couple issues that I found are:

There are no rules against crafting or mining (former is obvious as you're given crafting stations on your ship, and the latter you're give a pick upgrade from the start). This can make various parts of the maps rather... pointless. Hazards? Covered with blocks. Traps? Remove the pressure plate (or if you actually remember to not change wiring, put blocks around it). I also ended up with an Obsidian Skull(Sector 1) as soon as I finished the Corruption planet just by mining a path for the water to get to the lava and then finding out I was supposed to get one on the Lava Planet (Sector 4).

The final teleporter on the Barren planet leading to a certain armor chest piece is broken, I had to bring in a character with a picksaw to get there after reaching the teleporter legitimately.

If you are going to give a grapple hook so early on you should build around players having it more. Almost all of the dungeons that are full of traps can be completely cheesed by just grappling across the ceiling due to a lack of spikes to discourage you from doing so.

And the teleporter is Sector 7 is broken.

Last edited:
Excellent map, if one is patient. Just completed sector one, loving the Ranger class which fits rather odd with my character for this map series being called Moonman...
I am not sure if it was your intention or not, but you have succeeded in making a realistic space exploration simulator. Tedious, long, frustrating, but rewarding. By the way thanks a lot for the opportunity to lock the Guide in the cockpit! No longer having to deal with accidentally teleporting him to the world and having to trap him and lead him back.
Well that's a rather short review and I hope it'll do >.>
awkward.

Edit 3: I open the second world and see a locked Hallow chest.
Anyone care to tell me what's inside?

Last edited:
Fixed the teleporters in the second world as it's quite major, otherwise not doing any more to the map. Would do things so much differently if I made it again, learnt a lot since making it.

Hey I was just wondering what is in the biome chests? I started doing adventure maps recently and am really enjoying this, but I feel like I am missing something from the first world (I am playing avian so what's in the hallowed biome chest on the moon world) I know this is a dead conversation but if I can get a reply, that would be great.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom