Biomes & Nature Starstorm- new nightime event.

What do you think?

• Support worthy (dont nerf star cannon)

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Support worthy (nerf star cannon)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Cool

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
I- what? I meant a summon that chases down enemies, hovers over them, and drops stars on them. Also, "Ninja Stars" should be totally be a projectile-only melee weapon. Like the Vampire Knives, but only one shot, and no lifesteal. Also weak, because earlygame.
There is a pre-hardmode equivalent of vampire knives i believe is going to be added into the game already - called the featherstorm. I meant the staff would summon stars that attack like the ravens, and they would be your minions. (in a ninja-like way)

There is a pre-hardmode equivalent of vampire knives i believe is going to be added into the game already - called the featherstorm. I meant the staff would summon stars that attack like the ravens, and they would be your minions. (in a ninja-like way)
I don't recall Featherstorm being confirmed, but I have a tendency to miss these things. In any case, the star rain would be a more useful and unique summoner weapon.

I don't recall Featherstorm being confirmed, but I have a tendency to miss these things. In any case, the star rain would be a more useful and unique summoner weapon.
it wasn't confirmed, however cenx left a comment on the thread saying that she liked the idea. I will add a star rain staff, should it be higher or lower tier than the crimson rod.

it wasn't confirmed, however cenx left a comment on the thread saying that she liked the idea. I will add a star rain staff, should it be higher or lower tier than the crimson rod.
Well, really it would be equal tier. I mean like a minion that hovers over the enemies' heads and drops stars on them.

I- what? I meant a summon that chases down enemies, hovers over them, and drops stars on them. Also, "Ninja Stars" should be totally be a projectile-only melee weapon. Like the Vampire Knives, but only one shot, and no lifesteal. Also weak, because earlygame.
I have added my original enemy ideas, and will add the nimbus-like enemy soon.

By the way, what does the Glowing Goo Canister do? You should add the effects and stats of the drops.

I can only support the idea if it isn't shine all the time. Limit it to either only at night, or only outside of water(night being my prefered) Combining them sounds fine after that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421821511][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think that's appropriate. Shine potions exist for a reason, and this would cut their usefulness.
True. But don't forget about water walking potions ;) They have a use outside of the boots(lava) which is good. So making the shine accessory work only at night, or only in water would be a suitable nerf.

I can only support the idea if it isn't shine all the time. Limit it to either only at night, or only outside of water(night being my prefered) Combining them sounds fine after that.
Yes, make it so that it only works outside of water.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421821612][/DOUBLEPOST]
True. But water walking potions exist too ;)
Water walking potions let you walk on lava as well. The only accessory that does that takes a bit more effort to create. Which I why I'd support Jellyfish Necklace + Goo Vial, but not Goo Vial on its own.

Just like a good suggestion should. I really like where this is going. I think I might sprite some of these. Keep your eyes peeled!
cool, I am spriting some right now. I think you should sprite the nimbus enemy and its dropsbecause i'm not entirely sure what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom