Biomes & Nature Starstorm- new nightime event.

What do you think?

• Support worthy (dont nerf star cannon)

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Support worthy (nerf star cannon)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Cool

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
be
For flavor reasons, I think this event can have a few HM mobs for when you enter HM. While the stars are not as important as before, they are still pretty useful if you are Ranged for that Star Cannon and mages still want them for their potions.
if you have any ideas, let me know :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1428798948][/DOUBLEPOST]c
index.php

(pre-hardmode blizzard staff - fires 1-2 star per use, instead of 4 icicles)
tool-tip: you have brought the starstorm with you
Damage = 14
KB = 3
Mana = 7
Velocity = 10
Usetime = 13
Drop rate: Star Summoner - (4%)
can you link the thread? right now though this weapon is sticking here, (and being added into the thorium mod)
[DOUBLEPOST=1428799004][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 43622 View attachment 43621 View attachment 43620 If u post ur version i can begin to change the other zombies (Female,Bald,Pincushion and Slimeheadzombie)
the resprited swamp zombie is all that's really needed. I can give you my version to animate.

be

can you link the thread? right now though this weapon is sticking here, (and being added into the thorium mod)
the resprited swamp zombie is all that's really needed. I can give you my version to animate.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...grade-well-not-really-the-galaxy-blade.13835/
It's not the same as yours by any stretch, but It's a very similar concept.

be

Ok thats allright for me :D

I like this idea, it seems pretty cool! Though, I also think some challenge should be added. If so many stars are going to fall, then it should be a different star projectile. One that could send out a shock wave, and harm the player as well. And with so many falling, some will just smash upon hitting the ground. that way you will get a fair amount of Fallen Stars, while having to put out some skill to do so if you want to go out and face the stars. This would also mean later players could have a bit of an advantage, but also have a bit of a hard time, as falling stars could do more damage the more health you have.

@TheNerdiestNerd @DarkWolf658 thanks guys :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1429171609][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think it needs to be more challenging, the mobs are really powerful! And you don't need stars much in hardmode anyway, if this isn't added but 1.3 brings changes to the uses of fallen stars I'll change around the thread. Thanks for the feedback though!
the star cannon is incredibly useful against the mechs.

ooh I know! make a copy of the regular fallen stars but the fallen stars from the event cant be used as ammo! problem solved :cool:....in theory anyways
That seems a bit unnessecary, there still isn't that many stars if you think about it. 200 will last you 2/3 of a destroyer kill and that's only if used properly.

Back
Top Bottom