Votes: 7 12.5%
  • the base I posted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • base 5

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • base Happiness

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
umm...little problem here:the name is not long enough to support all the signs,like,if i name it new world $Ba4Fdy i cannot write any more because that's the maximum name size
It should work for short world names. If you want some longer world name you can do some work around with a custom styles file described in the main post in "even more advanced: custom style" spoiler.

you can also add your own custom styles and save combinations from above.
For this type Cx1, Cx2, ... or Cx9 in world file name.
It will create a config file named config1.txt in StartWithBase folder close to your Terraria world files ( or config2.txt if you entered Cx2, last digit is equal in both).
If that file already exists, it will set the values as stored in that file.

So you you can create some world which you will delete afterwards again. Name it e.g. "world" and add the settings you like -> "world$Ba4Fdy" after this add e.g. Cx1 behind to store it an a custom style file -> "world$Ba4FdyCx1". That world name should fit into. Generate this world and it will save the custom style file (if it don't exist). Afterwards you can just add Cx1 behind you world and it will be like "$Ba4Fdy". So e.g. "MyLongWorldName$Cx1" would be "MyLongWorldName$Ba4Fdy". This custom style file is human readable and you can edit it as you like.

so i love that u can now change the material of the base r there plans for for more block/wall/furniture options in the future (even in vanilla there is still a fairly decent amount of all 3 for a good selection)

so i love that u can now change the material of the base
You could also change before with changing the world name or generating a custom file (there you can insert nearly all) but it wasn't that handy.

r there plans for for more block/wall/furniture options in the future (even in vanilla there is still a fairly decent amount of all 3 for a good selection)
Which tiles you are thinking of? Which should be added?

Edit:
Check out update. I added many.
Still missing something?

Last edited:
You could also change before with changing the world name or generating a custom file (there you can insert nearly all) but it wasn't that handy.

Which tiles you are thinking of? Which should be added?

Edit:
Check out update. I added many.
Still missing something?
maybe some biome based stuff for example being able to use pearlstone blocks,pearlstone brick walls, and pearlwood furniture for a world u plan on having the hallow completly consume

maybe some biome based stuff for example being able to use pearlstone blocks,pearlstone brick walls, and pearlwood furniture for a world u plan on having the hallow completly consume
Added pearlstone brick (walls) and lantern. Not sure if it would be good also adding pearl wood furniture. I also add some tiles in chest you can use for repairing, add-Ons or whatever.
If you start with pearl wood, you would be able to craft pearlwood armor as well. 8 armor is quite a lot at start. Don't want to make the game easier.

Added pearlstone brick (walls) and lantern. Not sure if it would be good also adding pearl wood furniture. I also add some tiles in chest you can use for repairing, add-Ons or whatever.
If you start with pearl wood, you would be able to craft pearlwood armor as well. 8 armor is quite a lot at start. Don't want to make the game easier.
to the best of my knowledge the only wooden furniture that can be converted back to the wood that makes it is the platforms so it would be possible to include pearlwood furniture without breaking the early game simply by not including their platforms

to the best of my knowledge the only wooden furniture that can be converted back to the wood that makes it is the platforms so it would be possible to include pearlwood furniture without breaking the early game simply by not including their platforms
So far the mod added the crafting item of that furniture. I changed it. Now you have some crafted furniture in chest. With this pearlwood furniture don't break anything, added to mod.

hey man,would it be possible to make a version with a ''Magic Storage'' basic items already built? that would make it so much easier as it requires diamonds and emeralds.
I would be possible but the mod goal is not not to make the game easier. It should only reduce the time you are chop wood and build a base.

Apologies , but I'm totally lost on how to invoke the GUI you've mentioned. How do you do that?

Edit: found it - the ModHelper text was covering it up. It's during the world creation, correct? Is there any way to pause that so I can play around with the options more?

Last edited:
Apologies , but I'm totally lost on how to invoke the GUI you've mentioned. How do you do that?

Edit: found it - the ModHelper text was covering it up. It's during the world creation, correct?
Ye, correct. It does only build some flats during the end of world generation. (There might be some additional world gen steps afterwards if you added some mods which change it)
Is there any way to pause that so I can play around with the options more?
I'm sorry, currently there is no pause included. I thought there is enough time. But you are right, it may take a little longer in your first trials. May add it at some time.
Here something what might help now:
- at large worlds you have more time
- you can save/load your settings by pressing a number on bottom before (loading) and press the right most icon to store it. You can try around some settings save it, look how it looks like, if don't like then create new world load settings and do some tiny changes
- you can do some screen shot and decide your options outside of terraria

How can you open the GUI? Just created a new world, I think the Hay design is ugly
But hay is cheap way to build :)
If you generate a new world there should be the mod icon in top right corner. If you left click at the icon then a bigger menu should open which allows you to select other designs.
The icon may miss if you use some other world gen user interface changing mods.

But hay is cheap way to build :)
If you generate a new world there should be the mod icon in top right corner. If you left click at the icon then a bigger menu should open which allows you to select other designs.
The icon may miss if you use some other world gen user interface changing mods.
Thank you! Your mod is awesome, I just don't like the color and texture of the Hay block...

Hello. How can I download this mod? Can you give a link? Just the mod browser in the terraria does not work, and I really want to download the mod

Hello. How can I download this mod? Can you give a link? Just the mod browser in the terraria does not work, and I really want to download the mod
Hi. The mod browser does not work? Doesn't show it the menu item or you just get a empty list? Maybe someone in t-mod thread or discord channel can help you.

The is also a list of all (afaik) mods for t-mod loader.
http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php

But to use any of those you first need to install the tmodloader (if not the case already)
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/ (download section)

I can't use this mod in my server.
Always stuck at generate world terrain 0.4%.
version: last tmodloaderserver
Any suggestion?
sorry for my pool english

Back
Top Bottom