• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Starter Classes

Ordeni

Terrarian
I have got all mod files again, expect updates as normal now. Let me know if there is problems with the mod like bugs now. Also if you have suggestions I missed make sure to tell me again
Question, do you have any plans to move this to tmod 1.4, or at least trying to make a separate version for 1.4 tmod? and what about classes that are not yet released? could you hold onto bags made for future classes?

WesleyCody

Steampunker
Question, do you have any plans to move this to tmod 1.4, or at least trying to make a separate version for 1.4 tmod? and what about classes that are not yet released? could you hold onto bags made for future classes?
As I have taken a long break from Terraria and modding I would have to look into what moving to 1.4 would entail. As of right now I will simply try my best to update the mod to have support for any new mod class updates or new classes. 1.4 support will be on my mind for the future.

WesleyCody

Steampunker
Big update to the mod. Added support for Gambler + Alchemist (Orchid Mod) and clicker class for anyone that wanted it. In the case that this mod still serves a purpose to some people and hasn't been replaced let me know of any suggestions you may have. I now am more available to continue work on this mod as needed.

TechSupportDave

Terrarian
awesome mod! i think that some classes are a little lackluster (e.g if my memory serves me right, calamity mage class basically only gives you this spiky ball spawner and it's actually pretty useless even at the start of the game). I'll definitely try other bags though, I'm sure other bags have better items.

WesleyCody

Steampunker
awesome mod! i think that some classes are a little lackluster (e.g if my memory serves me right, calamity mage class basically only gives you this spiky ball spawner and it's actually pretty useless even at the start of the game). I'll definitely try other bags though, I'm sure other bags have better items.
I have updated the Calamity Mage bag items, as well as other Calamity related bags to items I feel more accurately represent the level of power the player should have at that point in the game. I will be taking a look through bags of other mods and change things as needed. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or points related to items found in the bags.

Top Bottom