tModLoader Starter Classes

I have got all mod files again, expect updates as normal now. Let me know if there is problems with the mod like bugs now. Also if you have suggestions I missed make sure to tell me again
Question, do you have any plans to move this to tmod 1.4, or at least trying to make a separate version for 1.4 tmod? and what about classes that are not yet released? could you hold onto bags made for future classes?

Question, do you have any plans to move this to tmod 1.4, or at least trying to make a separate version for 1.4 tmod? and what about classes that are not yet released? could you hold onto bags made for future classes?
As I have taken a long break from Terraria and modding I would have to look into what moving to 1.4 would entail. As of right now I will simply try my best to update the mod to have support for any new mod class updates or new classes. 1.4 support will be on my mind for the future.

Big update to the mod. Added support for Gambler + Alchemist (Orchid Mod) and clicker class for anyone that wanted it. In the case that this mod still serves a purpose to some people and hasn't been replaced let me know of any suggestions you may have. I now am more available to continue work on this mod as needed.

awesome mod! i think that some classes are a little lackluster (e.g if my memory serves me right, calamity mage class basically only gives you this spiky ball spawner and it's actually pretty useless even at the start of the game). I'll definitely try other bags though, I'm sure other bags have better items.

awesome mod! i think that some classes are a little lackluster (e.g if my memory serves me right, calamity mage class basically only gives you this spiky ball spawner and it's actually pretty useless even at the start of the game). I'll definitely try other bags though, I'm sure other bags have better items.
I have updated the Calamity Mage bag items, as well as other Calamity related bags to items I feel more accurately represent the level of power the player should have at that point in the game. I will be taking a look through bags of other mods and change things as needed. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or points related to items found in the bags.

Hello! I wanted to propose a bag for the hunter class of the metroid mod.
It's going to be very tricky to handle that in a balanced way compared to the other classes. The class starts later than most other classes and even the Power Beam and Missile Launcher with no addons are balanced around past the start of the game. Well, could maybe give the Morph Ball with its basic bombs. It's not directly a weapon you can use normally, but it's about the most balanced way I can think of giving any Hunter content right from the start.

I'm thankful for your custom bag, as it's made it easier to facilitate requests for playing as a Spiritualist (DBT), but now it's taking a lot of co-ordination to mesh notes with other people. I'm wondering if you could just facilitate this directly in the mod, for all of the popularity Spiritualist has garnished.

According to "Color Damage Types", the class's style of color is cyan. The bag icon would probably make reference to the Emblem.
The bag's contents would include the weapon "Ki Blast" (KiBlast), accessory "Arm Cannon" (ArmCannon), a few potions of "Lesser Ki Potion" (KiPotion1), and a "MRE" (MRE) for buffs.
Ki Blast is a viable starting weapon, Tier 1, cheap. The Arm Cannon and MRE are purchased from the Travelling Merchant, available immediately, both cheap. Lesser Ki Potions can be crafted immediately with easy materials and are effectively like lesser mana potions.

I hope that's enough information to make such a very quick and simple process.

Anybody following this thread still waiting for 1.4, we have started porting this mod to 1.4 and it should hopefully be working on there soon. From there we will make changes and adjustments as needed and add new content

Back
Top Bottom