PC Starting a build team

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
I've decided since I actually do like building a lot, and I don't really have a whole lot of people to build with, I'll be starting a build team.
First to get into it, you must fill out the application, If I approve it, then you pass.. welcome to the team if you do.
Here's the application.

-------------------------------------------------
Ingame Name:
Steam Name:
Do you have skype?:
Are you an active builder?:
Example of your latest build:
Example of your best build:
What are you best at building?:
------------------------------------------------

Then join the social forum when you have either accepted the application or just want to chill.

Join the social forum Here

Last edited:
Ingame Name: Varies (i have like 45 charachters)
Steam Name:nathanalwalls
Do you have skype?:yeah [email protected]
Are you an active builder?: if i can focus then yes! i always have all sorts of ideas i love planning them out on graph paper before i build them
Example of your latest build:right now i am taking a PVP map from 1.0.6, updating a few things, and expanding it with teleporters (work in progress)
Example of your best build: Wildwest! an all desert map inspired by tombstone AZ (work in progress)
What are you best at building?: well- ill let you be the judge of that, i like making little villages and arenas the most- but they arent the best- i practice with graph paper, so im pretty good at recreating retro sprites/retro games

i will have to go take some screenshots so i can show you

QUOTE="nathanalwalls, post: 709038, member: 37974"]Ingame Name: Varies (i have like 45 charachters)
Steam Name:nathanalwalls
Do you have skype?:yeah [email protected]
Example of your best build: Wildwest! an all desert map inspired by tombstone AZ (work in progress)

i will have to go take some screenshots so i can show you[/QUOTE]

here we go!
Capture 2015-08-28 15_49_10.png Capture 2015-08-28 15_52_20.png Capture 2015-08-28 15_51_50.png Capture 2015-08-28 15_50_44.png Capture 2015-08-28 15_47_34.png Capture 2015-08-28 15_47_26.png [

Attachments

• Capture 2015-08-28 15_46_50.png
    Capture 2015-08-28 15_46_50.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 107
looks like im the only apllicant... oh well i made 6 friends today on the forums- si it doesnt hurt my feelings if i cant be on your team

Back
Top Bottom