Mobile State of Mobile Address

Единственное что я понял так это то что разработчики просто балаболы, нахрена говорить дату выхода если в итоге переносить ее по сто раз? Google translator in halp

This wait is slowly killing me, and now the wait has gotten longer. Im gonna die before the update comes out. (Though a non-buggy version would be pretty nice)

Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

You mean a slime platform preview :p
Sweet! I'm so glad yall decided to overhaul the bugs and such, rather than hastily push builds out (I'm looking at you, MC).
You guys rock, thank you so much for making quite literally the BEST GAME EVAR!

Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

Will mobile ever get the option to hide accessory visuals like we can on PC?

You mean a slime platform preview :p
Sweet! I'm so glad yall decided to overhaul the bugs and such, rather than hastily push builds out (I'm looking at you, MC).
You guys rock, thank you so much for making quite literally the BEST GAME EVAR!
....those are rainbow bricks that have just cycled thru to blue. XD
Look at the texture on them.

To be honest this is for the better, and having Re-logic side help to go along with this will definitely be a huge help. I think we can all agree that a later released, playable version would much more enjoyable than a buggy, earlier version.

I know the wait is long, but at least we have the opportunity to break a common trend here amongst new versions being released :)

If only the items didn't look so tiny compared to the item box

Back
Top Bottom