Mobile State of Mobile Address

I do have terraria on the phone, but I also have it on the computer, so I already have the update. I find myself getting off the phone just to play with the update, but now I can play terraria wherever I want, without hesitating first because of it not having 1.2.4. ( I guess the next step is 1.3?)

As someone already stated, I hope there's work being done to fix the constant crashing that's been happening lately. I've had a serious problem with freezing and then crashing. Usually happens about three times in an hour for me. I'm excited for the fishing though!

I seriously hope they dont make duke fishron a joke (picture might hint for either a weak duke or just a tank build character) But even so a tank would take more dmg :/ I hope hes at PC or at least extremely close in difficulty. Thats what I like about it, an endgame character could get careless for a second and die. Thats the duke I want :D

Awesome update!
But now a question.
Do you need to make a new world?
Nope none of this stuff is exclusive. Just the new terrain generator (which will neatly generate the world chests mini biomes etc.) You can hop on in your old world and get all that new terraria goodness :p

Back
Top Bottom