Mobile State of Mobile Address

Btw the guy is tanky , he's got that melee glove thing.
Did some research base damage is 100 (melee) you would need about 140 defense to reduce it that much. THATS RIDICULOUS even if all the items are warding the defense will be around 80-90 I hope they have a change of heart and restore duke to PC status

Did some research base damage is 100 (melee) you would need about 140 defense to reduce it that much. THATS RIDICULOUS even if all the items are warding the defense will be around 80-90 I hope they have a change of heart and restore duke to PC status
You're soooo into this game. Right?
Yep me too.. Only thing is I'm new.

Just few more weeks...

Yep, What got me into this is the challenge. Now I try to beat bosses with crappy gear. But god the EoC is so easy and predictable that all you need is a wood bow (with fire arrows) and around 3 potions
I should give it a try today.
Only problem is I destroyed all crimson alters.
There is only one. And guess what. It's located corner of the world. Underwater.

Potions means lesser healing or greater healing?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446022427,1446022291][/DOUBLEPOST]I really hope developers implement small world size to upcoming update.
Biomes are little except underground jungle and overworld and hell.

Soo little desert,little of crimson.
Not a complaint. Just a request

@Killer K Just regular (lesser) and at least one suspended platform to kite. If you wanna go for adredaline pumped boss fights use palladium armor on any hardmode boss. Its a fight to keep your health up!

well i know this has probably been said more than it needs to be, but hopefully they fix the random crashing on android, though i got my version through amazon so it might just be somthing on that end

well i know this has probably been said more than it needs to be, but hopefully they fix the random crashing on android, though i got my version through amazon so it might just be somthing on that end
Absolutely not. It's not a amazon version problem.
I have android with plenty of ram to spare. My game crashes too.
May be there is something with Amazon. But not completely.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446025771,1446025531][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Killer K Just regular (lesser) and at least one suspended platform to kite. If you wanna go for adredaline pumped boss fights use palladium armor on any hardmode boss. Its a fight to keep your health up!
I did mention this right.
I still cannot defeat hardmode boses. I die.
I'm currently collecting adamantine.
Only problem is while relocating adamantine Forge game crashed. And lost my furnace.
I searched for a hell Forge everywhere I didn't found any. In hell there was one hell furnace. So my world have non to craft adamantine furnace.

:(

At the moment I'm stuck.

i have been waiting for an long time :D news good :D luckily i got some new games on my xbox so i always have something to do :D

Ya know what? This ia great. No this is really great first you said q3,then you said Oct now your saying in a few weeks? Way to keep your word guys. So pissed ryt now. Few weeks? More like dec

Is it possible to create a google+ group for those who would like the update now as an optional way to get the updates through "beta" testing mechanic (android), so that the ones that want the update even tho they know it has lots of bugs can get it and those who dont will wait for the less buggy update, like in the point where they had the update when its finished but not polished, it would be cool, but they would have to accept that there are bugs and be ready to play with the bugs

Ya know what? This ia great. No this is really great first you said q3,then you said Oct now your saying in a few weeks? Way to keep your word guys. So pissed ryt now. Few weeks? More like dec
It's better be before December. Or I'm going to lose my mind.

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1446037371,1446037240][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

That looks awesome i have been waiting for this. ost it on my page when it comes out!!!

Absolutely not. It's not a amazon version problem.
I have android with plenty of ram to spare. My game crashes too.
May be there is something with Amazon. But not completely.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446025771,1446025531][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did mention this right.
I still cannot defeat hardmode boses. I die.
I'm currently collecting adamantine.
Only problem is while relocating adamantine Forge game crashed. And lost my furnace.
I searched for a hell Forge everywhere I didn't found any. In hell there was one hell furnace. So my world have non to craft adamantine furnace.

:(

At the moment I'm stuck.
Make a new world and get a new hellforge. For the mech boss fight I recommend skeleton prime. He's really easy with a weapon like the magic dagger.

Back
Top Bottom