Mobile State of Mobile Address

Make a new world and get a new hellforge. For the mech boss fight I recommend skeleton prime. He's really easy with a weapon like the magic dagger.
I don't like to cheat.
Generating a new world and gettingthat hell Forge is like cheating to me.
So till the next update comes I will just try to defeat bosses by luck
[DOUBLEPOST=1446039923,1446039786][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’m heart broken because Duke Fishron seems to only do 60 damage :(.
May be they lowered it for in code to catch some bugs. Because developers aren't hardcore terraria players.

Look people, I'm happy that they are close to done, but this is the second time they've put off the update!
1st news: update to be released by the end of september. Then comes the end of september.
2nd news: update to be released by the end of october.

now they're telling us it is gonna be later?

thanks for trying to find bugs 505, but the people are dying of content starvation out there! Personally, I have nothing left to do except make it through 3 waves of the pumpkin moon, hoping to get the horseman's blade or something, and then it ends.

Because they don't have time to kill him honestly.
So they dumb him down and try to catch bug on that boss..
The only thing I hope is that they will remember to change his stats back to normal before they release the update.

:)
:)

I'd be happy to wait if we could zoom out as much as the pic cus ryt now its too zoomed in both on my phone and tablet. And both only have 5hotbar slots really inefficient.

So we have a game on our mobile devices in which we can build/do what ever we want plus tasks such as collecting items to make the game easier, and some of comments are about being bored and aaah I haven't nothing else to do in this open ended game where I can create and do just about anything. I get it ???
But really if your bored or to impatient maybe you could take up another hobby like knitting or collecting flowers......

Does adamantine grow again and again like chlorophyte??
Never mined chlorophyte. Saw it in wiki.
Still no powerful drill to mine it
:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1446046913,1446046859][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s weird, maybe it’s only on iOS. I can do it on my iPad Mini 2, and my brother can do it on his iPad 2.
It's a phone not a tablet. If it's the case?

Where you can found drax?
Who drop them?
Hmm.. No tablet.
Spend my 6years worth savings to buy the phone.
:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1446047109,1446047079][/DOUBLEPOST]So no 10 hotslots

On the thread's beginning in the picture their is a coconut tree. In my world there is none.
Is it a upcoming feature.?

Thanks for the info.
Problem is I got no hollowed bars nor soul of might,fright,flight
[DOUBLEPOST=1446047794,1446047696][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there anyway to gain life without drinking potions??
I know heart status give hearts. But I got only two. So that isn't enough. Help please
Make some potions. Like the iron skin or regeneration potions. And there's one that reduces the cool down time of health and mana potions. And star statues will help refill your mana. AND you could make a camp fire and a heart lantern and place them where will do battle. They help your health to come back faster.

Make some potions. Like the iron skin or regeneration potions. And there's one that reduces the cool down time of health and mana potions. And star statues will help refill your mana. AND you could make a camp fire and a heart lantern and place them where will do battle. They help your health to come back faster.
Hey.. Thanks for the tip..
I defeated skeletron prime.
Got soul of fright and 29 hallowed bars..
Thank u thank u thank u soooo much.
Sorry that I'm a noob..
I used heart Lantern with campfire and regeneration potions.

You mean a slime platform preview :p
Sweet! I'm so glad yall decided to overhaul the bugs and such, rather than hastily push builds out (I'm looking at you, MC).
You guys rock, thank you so much for making quite literally the BEST GAME EVAR!
There are no slime platforms in that screenshot

The ten hotbar slots is exclusive to ipads only. Sucks cause i have an android tablet. And phone. It seems like it shouldn't be hard to add, or at least an extra button that swaps between two sets of 5 slots.
I'm just Saiyan.
God Bless!

The ten hotbar slots is exclusive to ipads only. Sucks cause i have an android tablet. And phone. It seems like it shouldn't be hard to add, or at least an extra button that swaps between two sets of 5 slots.
I'm just Saiyan.
God Bless!
It isnt just iPad exclusive. I have a Kindle Fire, and it handles 10 slots

Back
Top Bottom