Mobile State of Mobile Address

Hello and played the android terraria and xbox but I have no computer can not say this but just because I say I want to play computer games:cool::dryadcool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool::redmunch::redspin::pumpking::nymph::zombie::golem::brain::joy: faces :happy:

Hello and played the android terraria and xbox but I have no computer can not say this but just because I say I want to play computer games:cool::dryadcool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool::redmunch::redspin::pumpking::nymph::zombie::golem::brain::joy: faces :happy:
I have 1.3, and it's like, totally beast man, it's 100% pure awesomeness. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Note to Re-Logic and all the people who worked on 1.3,
You guys did an impressive and superb job of 1.3. I don't think there'll be an update better than 1.3.
Heads up to the staff who made Terraria!!!

I have 1.3, and it's like, totally beast man, it's 100% pure awesomeness. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Note to Re-Logic and all the people who worked on 1.3,
You guys did an impressive and superb job of 1.3. I don't think there'll be an update better than 1.3.
Heads up to the staff who made Terraria!!!
I have not that bad bad computer
[DOUBLEPOST=1449381067,1449380797][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i am new nose como do many things someone tell me the answer to what I did flown:rolleyes:
[DOUBLEPOST=1449381177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Front page - they just posted an update.
loki

Offensive and rude
I have not that bad bad computer
[DOUBLEPOST=1449381067,1449380797][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i am new nose como do many things someone tell me the answer to what I did flown:rolleyes:
[DOUBLEPOST=1449381177][/DOUBLEPOST]
loki
No offence, can you type properly? Oh and yeah. Blue slimes on expert mode have fifty health and can eight shot you. Beware.
And don't double post.

Back
Top Bottom