Mobile State of Mobile Address

What is underground corruption?
I need soul of night.
In YouTube they say I need meteorite ore and place in underground corruption.
I have meteorite ore.
Only thing is I don't know where the underground corruption is?

What is underground corruption?
I need soul of night.
In YouTube they say I need meteorite ore and place in underground corruption.
I have meteorite ore.
Only thing is I don't know where the underground corruption is?
This exploit was patched where u could use meteorite for souls. Look for the corruption underground and simply kill enemies
Also the Underground corruption will stream from the middle of the world in a V shape one side is hallow while the other is corrupt. U can find the tip of the V in the middle of the underworld (go to the ceiling of the underworld)

I'm all gratefull about this and all but why don't you update x-box as like it's been forever and in every game which is cross-platformed the mobile and pc is alwa:golem::sigh:

Actually he was added in 1.2.3.

No they aren’t. Look at the PC version. They got made really rare in version 1.2.7901 (iOS).

Of course we will. We get everything from the PC version that was added before 1.3.

Windows phone got 1.2.1 with 1.2. Do you know what 1.2.1 adds? The Pumpkin Moon. It has all that, and the Halloween stuff. And none of the other mobile devices have 1.2.3 either.

BE PATIENT. Console has always been ahead, the console people got everything first, now you can wait a few more months, can’t you?

I’ve actually never played it in my life =P.
Pc version is quite hard to get use to. But when you familiar with it it's fun and easy.
Game don't pause when crafting and buying stuff.
I kind of liking that feature.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446301039,1446300937][/DOUBLEPOST]
This exploit was patched where u could use meteorite for souls. Look for the corruption underground and simply kill enemies
Also the Underground corruption will stream from the middle of the world in a V shape one side is hallow while the other is corrupt. U can find the tip of the V in the middle of the underworld (go to the ceiling of the underworld)
But I have to kill atleast 8 or10 enemies to get 1 soul

Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

Postponed...
For the 3rd time...

*spazzes out*

Back
Top Bottom