Mobile State of Mobile Address

The only away around the spectre armor nerf is to switch to chlorophyte mage armor. I don't really know because I'm a melee class.

Oh, and cape HYYYYYYPE. I WILL GET THE WINTER CAPE!
Sorry to rain on your parade but even though console is 1.2.3 capes are unobtainable because missing vanity slots, So its safe to assume they wont add capes until the UI update :(

I was asking if the data would be deleted if we are NOT using cloud saves (I don't have any cloud saved data) so I was just a bit worried that it would be deleted, thanks for the help anyway!!

Dangit! Just as i deleted all of the shackles xD.. Oh well ill just poke him to death with crimson knives and turtle armor with master ninja gear and ank shield.. I guess that'll kill him

Sorry to rain on your parade but even though console is 1.2.3 capes are unobtainable because missing vanity slots, So its safe to assume they wont add capes until the UI update :(
I don't understand. WHY UI SO HERD. Maybe that's why they've been delayed. I can't take the wait, and I'm going off the radar till I see a thread.

Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

Wow!! Can't wait! Gotta get ready for the big fight I guess...also pls put more world slots I'm the kind of person that builds 2 worlds at a time (1 the original world 2 the test world)
And don't forget the minecarts!

Hello Mobile Terrarians! We are still working diligently to bring mobile up to date with 1.2.4. The content is in and our team (along with Re-Logic) is focused on finding and exterminating bugs. We prefer to delay the update's release while we clean it up vs. a hasty release that is filled with glitches and known issues. You deserve an abundant update, both functional and enjoyable, and we plan to deliver! Long story short, the release will be delayed while we chip away at an extensive bug list. We plan to have the update in your hands in a few weeks, in the meantime, please enjoy a Fishron preview!

haha i have not playd it in like 3 munths lol

1th december! so close for the update
I bet you they're saving it for Christmas.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448943596,1448943294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, just making sure that the new update won't delete data saved in the non-cloud saved folders when the game is updated! I'm asking this because I saw someone say that they are transferring all there items from their world onto a cloud save! So once again my question is: will my data be deleted or not if it isn't on a cloud save world?!

Depends on what type of iOS you have. iOS 7 and under is not supported. Any cloud save characters and world will be lost until you upgrade to a supported version.

When it comes out imma defeat duke fishron delete everything then start from the beginning then beat the game up to duke fishron then see if its possible to eat him like a SAVAGE :cool:

Back
Top Bottom