Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's a huge failure in that update because they're not updating that update so their update must be out of date. Just keep updating your updates and hopefully soon we will be up to date.

As an Xbox player, I feel PS4 players got the better end of the stick. It makes me wonder if that’s a business arrangement. I don’t care about crashes and bugs, we’ve waited long enough. PS4 players received two extra months on top of us, which is DEFINITELY NOT cool (bugs, crashes - so what, at least they were able to explore and experience). The game is not perfect, we get that, we understand that, and I for one would be willing to continue playing with the understanding that you’re working on it. Because I, like many others here, love this game. I’m not asking for a seamless start, I’m asking for an equitable one. Meaning not having to wait for two months because I have the unloved console.

As an Xbox player, I feel PS4 players got the better end of the stick. It makes me wonder if that’s a business arrangement. I don’t care about crashes and bugs, we’ve waited long enough. PS4 players received two extra months on top of us, which is DEFINITELY NOT cool (bugs, crashes - so what, at least they were able to explore and experience). The game is not perfect, we get that, we understand that, and I for one would be willing to continue playing with the understanding that you’re working on it. Because I, like many others here, love this game. I’m not asking for a seamless start, I’m asking for an equitable one. Meaning not having to wait for two months because I have the unloved console.

1. NONE of what you said (that wasn't about yourself) was true.
2. We've been over this many times so I'm am NOT going to explain it again (go back in the posts and read them BEFORE you say something)
3. How do people still believe that a deal between companies is happening. It is not.
4. NEITHER console is favored. We, Xbox players, had a lucky or unlucky, depending on your point of view, bug that stopped us from having the update the same time as Ps4.
5. If it wasn't for Ps4 Pipeworks wouldn't have found the big bugs before they gave us the update and we would all be pissed.
6. I (mostly) lied about what I said in num 2.

Hopefully the game gets better for you and all the other Ps4 users.
I’m on Xbox one but I don’t know why my game keeps freezing oh well though guess I’ll continue to wait it out
[doublepost=1516250608,1516250563][/doublepost]
I’m on Xbox one but I don’t know why my game keeps freezing oh well though guess I’ll continue to wait it out
And I’m not upset because I know the update is just right around the corner so technically there’s nothing to be upset about

The crash happen to me to on Sunday when I was playing with my friends
[doublepost=1516250906,1516250862][/doublepost]That’s true Eclair The Majin

A really long wait for the update. When I spread the release date to my friends which they believe me but it never happen until 3 years later when I said the update might come out this week on January or the beginning of February my friends gave me a weird look and said are you sure o_O. I got really worried then I heard a voice saying you feel the air getting colder around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom