Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feedback is welcome, negative. neutral or positive. Abuse is not welcome and will not be tolerated. Some people are going too far now.

The bugs and issues are being addressed. We get that people are upset, but there is no reason to attack other members, the developers or the staff over any of this. The forum rules are not going to be set aside just so people can rage. If you choose that path, be prepared for the consequences.
Totally agree I would understand the rage if terraria was the only game on their Xbox with no way to get new games but there are free games on the Xbox one and if you are really that mad about terraria on xbox being reasonably delayed may I suggest going outside and or find a girl to date.

You guys are seriously just a joke at this point. PS4 have had it for over a month now. I don't care if it isn't smooth, just give me an update.
Sincerely.
Go :red: yourselfs
U see people like this just need to calm down because at the end of the day we will have a better version that the PS4 players and that gets rid of the worry for our game crashing and us losing our saves... Duh.

Im honestly enjoying frozen free fall with my wife while we await the moon lord. I beat her a few times with a total of 22 snowballs after a week of her winning like 16-11, and yesterday I finally broke 20 snowballs 3 times. :D find something to do in the mean time while Pipeworks gets the issues taken care of, they are working hard for all. And trust me you all will be so very happy and kissing their butts when the bug fixes and update comes out.

Totally agree I would understand the rage if terraria was the only game on their Xbox with no way to get new games but there are free games on the Xbox one and if you are really that mad about terraria on xbox being reasonably delayed may I suggest going outside and or find a girl to date.
Free games on xbox one are kinda shame not a single good one but at least me i already completed every playable game i have and i have no other one that i want to play more than terraria right now i really hope it doesnt take too long to update ;-;
Titanfall 2 is what im having to play while i wait it

What I would do is build a big nice base for the stuff in 1.3 and get the 3 weapons that will go in 1.3
[doublepost=1515957019,1515956913][/doublepost]Look if u turn bored here is my Xbox gamer tag: XxXBLUEHYDRAXxX. I’m on at 4:30 or 5:00 mom to fri

Im honestly enjoying frozen free fall with my wife while we await the moon lord. I beat her a few times with a total of 22 snowballs after a week of her winning like 16-11, and yesterday I finally broke 20 snowballs 3 times. :D find something to do in the mean time while Pipeworks gets the issues taken care of, they are working hard for all. And trust me you all will be so very happy and kissing their butts when the bug fixes and update comes out.
I bet most of the people raging are going to have their mood do a 180 when the update comes out.

Before 1.3 on Xbox: :red: you I'm quitting terraria if the update doesn't come out next week.

The same day 1.3 gets released on xbox: omg finally I love you pipeworks all is forgiven I will never doubt you again now if you excuse me
*proceeds to delete all the posts of the rage*

I bet most of the people raging are going to have their mood do a 180 when the update comes out.

Before 1.3 on Xbox: :red: you I'm quitting terraria if the update doesn't come out next week.

The same day 1.3 gets released on xbox: omg finally I love you pipeworks all is forgiven I will never doubt you again now if you excuse me
*proceeds to delete all the posts of the rage*
Don’t worry, I’ll still remember how long it took me to get this update even when I have it, and yes I will be happy but I could have been happy earlier

It actually is possible. PS4 and Xbox One are x86 architecture, literally just PC's now. You can take anything from PC and it will run fine. Adjustments need to be made of course. It wouldn't be possible on 360 and Ps3 because they were Power PC and Cell respectively. Developers had complained for years how hard it was to code things on the systems, mostly for ps3, so Sony and Microsoft made it as easy as possible.

your forgetting the windows (xbone uses a custom version of windows 10) and Unix (used in the ps4) operating systems used in the consoles, both are alien to one another in terms code execution without special software and also the ntfs/ext4 filesystems used on the hard drives both of which have totally different structures, attributes and limitations

CPU architecture is only 1 part of the puzzle

I'm just like "I wonder what DBFZ and Monster Hunter Worlds will turn out in the end"knowing it will take time while everyone is going on about PS4 bugs then Xbox and its delays which seems to be going on still unfortunately
I played betas for both. DBFZ wasn't very good, just a watered down Blaz blue/Guilty gear. Visually it looks good. MH was boring chasing after 1 monster for about 15-20 minutes. Hopefully full release is more lively.

Its gonna be a couple of months before Terraria is truly playable lol.

I played betas for both. DBFZ wasn't very good, just a watered down Blaz blue/Guilty gear. Visually it looks good. MH was boring chasing after 1 monster for about 15-20 minutes. Hopefully full release is more lively.

Its gonna be a couple of months before Terraria is truly playable lol.
it currently is playable, and has been since release. people are WAAAAAAYYYYYYY over-dramatizing things.

This is utterly ridiculous and absolutely false.

If you choose to not believe the actual explanations for the delays, that's your business, but making up ridiculous conspiracies like this needs to stop.

I understand what you're saying. I also understand that Pipeworks making a deal with Sony is false. But I'd like to make one thing clear. I did not make up that conspiracy, nor did I say it was true in my post. Even though it looked like I implied that I supported the conspiracy, I was just saying that it would be one month that the update for PS4 had released.

A solar eclipse can happen with a 1/20 (5%) chance of happening on any particular day after 1 mechanical boss has been defeated... there done.
[doublepost=1515967527,1515967480][/doublepost]
A solar eclipse can happen with a 1/20 (5%) chance of happening on any particular day after 1 mechanical boss has been defeated... there done.
Let’s not estimate people it’s a bad idea.

When you said this I died a little on the in side... On the not dead side keep up the good work and even if everyone is being a **** know that there are always those who will always support you. Even if they don't say it they still think and believe it. Stay strong and stop crushing my soul.

Sinserly- TheFriendless1

P.s. PLZ! How Do you do the Terraria imojies?!?! PLZ TELL MEH!!!

If you are on PC, there is a little button next to all the text options that is a little smiley face. Click on that, and it will let you use tons of emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom