Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get a metal detector? I still have yet to find a lost girl. Also are you experiencing the same issues as the other player, disappearing item bugs, etc with a fresh character and world?

You get them from a cavern enemy, a nymph I think. I have found a couple now. They aren't common, but easily gettable if you hang around in the cavern layer for a while.

I think we all would have loved just to have the option to start a new world in the meantime, because that was my plan too, untill i got back up to endgame then id just have a good time finding the new stuff , i plan on bringing all blocks over but thats just for building, nothing to give me a real edge, i recently got the flairon and it just rips through bosses so i get what you mean by it wouldnt feel right, and doesnt a new world have to be started for anything from 1.3 to appear anyway? I know atleast a few key things wont spawn on current worlds so it was just foolish to delay for so long. Would be nice to even be able to start new.

The flairon destroys all pre 1.3 bosses and that's why I didn't want to start with it. Yoyos all the way for me after the update (at least until after I got nebula armor and a last prism; makes Fishron easy lol, even expert mode.)

As for 1.3 content in a legacy world, my understanding is you can get all the new spawns, except ones the occur in the new 1.3 areas such as marble caves, granite caves and underground desert. The new worlds are different though, regardless of the new biomes. The underworld is a good example. It is much narrower in new worlds, making the wall easier pre wings.

Once upon a midnight ery, the moon blood stained and red, a hallow echo of wind blowing through the rustling reeds, as if howling to the moon.
A Passenger cries out "STOP"! The train wheels screach a loud pitchy tone, like a banshee screaming through the night, the train comes to a halt. Slowly, the door begins to open and out pops a shadowy figure... Robed in the darkness, the man proceeds slowly into the light...

.... IT'S CHUCK NORRIS! COME TO ROUNDHOUSE THE BUGS IN TERRARIA 1.3 CONSOLE UPDATE!!

.....no wait it's just somone from Pipeworks...late for work again...

Moral of the story: #Facepalm #The End.

I'm gonna be as respectful as I can:

Quit whining. Pipeworks is trying as hard as they can to push the update faster to us Xbox players while Microsoft updated the store for some reason. Whining ain't gonna make the update come out faster; it just causes more stress for people like me because it makes it seem like the update won't ever come. Just do something else other then come on here and fill up this thread with useless nonsense. Or, build a massive arena in your world for defeating all the new bosses and events that are gonna come out soon.

Just be excited that, hopefully, the 1.3 update for Xbox One will come out before February.

@Calen
Yeah, hung out for quite a while without any luck. Am going to start a fresh character and see what happens.

@Calen
Yeah, hung out for quite a while without any luck. Am going to start a fresh character and see what happens.

If you don't have one, try and get life form analyser from the travelling merchant. That can help a lot, as the lost girl shows up on it.

You shouldn't need a new character, but I'm not sure about a new world. It couldn't harm to try. It's a pre hardmode enemy so you wouldn't have to do the wall or anything. In fact you may be more likely to get one before the wall, as there is a smaller selection of enemies in pre hardmode so a greater chance of finding the nymph/lost girl.

Reactions:
Well, aren't you a charming fellow
I'm sorry that you were on the receiving end of that, he won't be troubling you or anyone else again.
I can’t get into trouble because they don’t have to listen if they don’t want to
You are quite mistaken about that. I sincerely hope you don't think that works in real life, either.

---

To clarify for everyone: the profanity filter does not allow people to say anything they want without consequences - it simply permits people who don't wish to view certain words to have them blocked at their discretion. A personal attack is still just that, filtered or otherwise, and will not be tolerated.

@ClearConscious is there any update on how the update is going? Like are there any changes in the bug that we've been getting? And also, can you estimate now, on how long we might wait for it to come to Xbox?

Well at least we all have time to perfect our classes, get weapons, armor, potions, and so on before 1.3 drops... so at least it's not a complete loss. Even now i still need to defeat Duke Fishron so i'm in better favor of getting to the goals i wanted to complete before Ocram goes away forever.

When the update comes out for Xbox I couldn't careless about loading the worlds because I am going to start over my biggest thing is I just don't want to lose my 2 ocram mask, 2 ocram trophies and my rod of discord.

I can’t get into trouble because they don’t have to listen if they don’t want to
ccNLraU.gif

Well at least we all have time to perfect our classes, get weapons, armor, potions, and so on before 1.3 drops... so at least it's not a complete loss. Even now i still need to defeat Duke Fishron so i'm in better favor of getting to the goals i wanted to complete before Ocram goes away forever.
This is what they say after every delay, I have everything I need, I’m fully prepared. My character is itching to fight the moon lord, so am i, the delay isn’t in any way helping me with more time since I can still get stuff even if I don’t have everything when 1.3 comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom