Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre pretty annoying tbh
Just being honest.
y02gXId.gif

[doublepost=1516567391,1516567348][/doublepost]
lol quoted wrong post lmao sorry
Oh ok.

Hi, is there a known bug around the Martian invasion? In multiplayer ( just four of us playing off line) our game immediately crashes the second we find a probe. We’ve tried 4 times in a row and the game immediately crashes. Just wondered if I should give up for now?

Hi, is there a known bug around the Martian invasion? In multiplayer ( just four of us playing off line) our game immediately crashes the second we find a probe. We’ve tried 4 times in a row and the game immediately crashes. Just wondered if I should give up for now?
Report it to the bug thread.

I have submitted a full bug report, but I was curious if anyone else has had the issue or if it’s been addressed before now. I’m not super active on the forums so I thought I may had missed it

It never hurts to report a bug, even if you're not sure it's already known: it's better to have multiple reports of the same bug than no reports at all. ;)

just awhile longer guys. i have everything before 1.3 so i'll be restarting a new character n world. i am guessing arenas are a must for expert mode? by the way, good job thus far P.S. i'll sing at your guy's wedding lol

I read all 52 of these pages and was not dissapointed forums are very entertaining when they are like this I was here since page 3 or 5 around there

I think the update will come out "Soon"
I love the soon jokes they get me every time

Honestly I feel that instead of playing other games to take you time while waiting you should read the previous forums. I mean come on! Some will make you almost laugh your :red: off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom