Steal the loot!

Stealing is fine, but killing? Okay, that'll need an intervention.

Using time machine, I put you into SMW castle, and blow it up, killing you and snatching the loot. I fly away with bat wings and block the loot behind a... non-game.

using the time machine.You.... made a black hole in time.Congratulations.I reset the timeline up until the point you put me in the castle,and then take out the loot from your non-game.

I wake up and teleport to your place.you take you by surprise and put you on a neutralizer for 48 hours.I take the loot and replace the loot with a fake one so you think you have the loot

Except Firewing is behind me who finds out and flies to your place, steals the loot, gives it to me, and removes the neutralizer so I can do a barrier spell.

I got also your time machine so I go back into time and make sure flareodon is not right behind me.I then take the loot and neutralize you anwayway

right beofre you do glomp me,I take out my fist and punch you,leaving you unconsious,I then take the loot and delete terraira,hopping onto minecraft

Let's see... you possess an ability to dodge roll- oh? You're in the area I wanted to wall up? Perfect! I cast Instant Construction on three layers of Fortified Walls around you, followed with Villagers swarm-building Bombard Cannons around the trap and them smashing you to a splatter... with loot falling through the murder hole and being handled to me!

I decide to bring two submachines in case somepony snuck on me to bring them down.

I decide that I want the loot now as well, so I trick you into bringing the loot to me using a combination of music and manipulation magic, before knocking you out by hitting you with the loot..

I hide the loot with the other valubles in a dragons hoard, and then convince a few other dragons to work together to guard the loot.

Somehow I crack the code to see when all the dragons are lulled asleep, and when they are all asleep, I sneak in and swap the loot with Fluttershy. This has also the effect of disarming the dragons, since they then get scolded by her should they attack her at all, or keep her.

I put the loot in the vault full of Tank infected and various tanky units including War Elephants, Elephant Archers, tanks, Starbound bosses and the like, before also making sure it's an instanced mission so no one can teleport freely.

I use a Locator Drive I made to find the location of the vault, and then activate Phase Shifting on my armcannon to phase through the exterior, into the interior of the vault. I whip out my trusty Unreal Tesla Rifle (from Mod of Redemption) and lay waste to all the creatures standing before me in my path. I go onto the pedestal where the loot is kept, and carefully snatch it at the same time I put something equal to the weight of the loot on the pedestal to prevent any traps from going off.

I put the loot in my pocket dimension via a wormhole I open to it, for later use.

Back
Top Bottom