Xbox One Stealing worlds

aamir kashmiri

Terrarian
Hey guys so i was playing with random people and we were fighting the moon lord and when he spawned our games crashed and then i ended up with the owners world in which we were fighting the moon lord can someone explain this to me

Hey guys so i was playing with random people and we were fighting the moon lord and when he spawned our games crashed and then i ended up with the owners world in which we were fighting the moon lord can someone explain this to me
Hi @aamir kashmiri, did this happen recently on the most up to date version?

If you haven’t already, I recommend sending in as much information on this to Pipeworks (the console developers) directly: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html They aren’t able to answer everyone individually so you likely won’t get a response, but they do look over every report sent in, and it would be good to get them this info if this happened recently.

no It happened around October its just that i didn't know there was a forms website for terraria
Ah okay, in that case the problem should be resolved. Pipeworks released a patch to fix that bug so it shouldn’t be happening anymore. :)

Back
Top Bottom